PDA

View Full Version : More VAF4A - Appendix 2 questions

robert34
26th September 2012, 17:08
I'm trying to finalise VAF4A - Aappendix 2 form and I have another question. Question 1.25 asks "Do you and your sponsor have any Shared Financial responsiblities"

We have a baby son who lives with my wife in the Phils and a house my wife purchased in her name that I send them money over to her each money to cover their monthly living and household expenses, but i'm not sure if this question just wants any legal responsibilites, so dont know what to put on the form.

Any advice would be much appreciated,
Robert & Novilla

robert34
29th September 2012, 10:57
Does anyone knopw if there is there a telephone number or email at the UK Border agency that I can contact to clarify the question I have on the Visa application form, appendix 2?.

Cheers.
Robert

lastlid
29th September 2012, 11:00
Does anyone knopw if there is there a telephone number or email at the UK Border agency that I can contact to clarify the question I have on the Visa application form, appendix 2?.

Cheers.
Robert

I used to email VFS and got quite good responses from them.

Maria Teresa Escueta. She was the deputy manager there when we applied last year.

MariaE@vfsglobal.com

She normally responded in 24 hours and often sooner.

lastlid
29th September 2012, 11:02
British Embassy,120 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig City 1634, Metro Manila, Philippines

Email: manilvisaenquiries@fco.gov.uk
Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

robert34
30th September 2012, 10:13
Many thanks Lastlid, i have now wriiten to Maria at VFS. I did not bother with the British Embassy as i see on the UKBA website that they are not allowed to give advice out which is a shame as their guidance notes are not very clear for Appebix 2 (Financial requirement) especially on question 1.25.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that VFS will rspond to me.

Kindest regards,
Robert

lastlid
30th September 2012, 10:20
Many thanks Lastlid, i have now wriiten to Maria at VFS. I did not bother with the British Embassy as i see on the UKBA website that they are not allowed to give advice out which is a shame as their guidance notes are not very clear for Appebix 2 (Financial requirement) especially on question 1.25.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that VFS will rspond to me.

Kindest regards,
Robert

Things can change in a year. Hopefully she is still there.