PDA

View Full Version : can't say goodbye

Moy
26th September 2012, 20:58
Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow; we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our vision only clears after our eyes are washed away with tears.

stevewool
26th September 2012, 21:16
all takes time, but time heals also,

Moy
26th September 2012, 21:20
all takes time, but time heals also,
Perhaps I saw what I wanted to see in him and made him to be more than he was

stevewool
26th September 2012, 21:24
dont we all do that, try to mould that person to what you want, you are not alone in that, but also you are not alone with all your friends on here,

Moy
26th September 2012, 21:26
dont we all that, try to mould that person to what you want, you are not alone in that, but also you are not alone with all your friends on here,
thanks for the kind word stevewool:)
It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay:cwm3:

stevewool
26th September 2012, 21:36
i was once in that same situation, a few years ago, that person was my life, someone who i had planned to be with for the rest of my life, then something happened, my world came crushing down, she did not love me anymore, yes i tried to do everything in my power to change her mind, i did this and that, jumped through hoops, you name it i did, and for what, just to delay what should have happened in the first place, how i cried, how i could have easy ended it all, it took a long time to get over it, work and friends do help, but the best thing to come out of all this, is she left me, so i have no thoughts at all off did i do the right thing if it was me who left her, she did me one big favour, my life is fantastic real is, i thank my ex everytime i see how happy my Em is and me too, it all takes time ,

Moy
26th September 2012, 21:42
i was once in that same situation, a few years ago, that person was my life, someone who i had planned to be with for the rest of my life, then something happened, my world came crushing down, she did not love me anymore, yes i tried to do everything in my power to change her mind, i did this and that, jumped through hoops, you name it i did, and for what, just to delay what should have happened in the first place, how i cried, how i could have easy ended it all, it took a long time to get over it, work and friends do help, but the best thing to come out of all this, is she left me, so i have no thoughts at all off did i do the right thing if it was me who left her, she did me one big favour, my life is fantastic real is, i thank my ex everytime i see how happy my Em is and me too, it all takes time ,

Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.:cwm3:

Rhose
26th September 2012, 22:58
Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow; we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our vision only clears after our eyes are washed away with tears.
putting myself in your situation it's really hard... Moy, I would rather to stay in your side and give my shoulder to cry..

Moy
26th September 2012, 22:58
putting myself in your situation it's really hard... Moy, I would rather to stay in your side and give my shoulder to cry..

thank you Rhose:)
one day we can only look back and smile:)

bigmarco
27th September 2012, 02:24
I wish you well Moy. I think alot of us have been where you are at the moment and it's not a nice place. But be in no doubt you will smile again and I pray that for you that time comes soon.

Moy
27th September 2012, 17:34
I wish you well Moy. I think alot of us have been where you are at the moment and it's not a nice place. But be in no doubt you will smile again and I pray that for you that time comes soon.

very kind of you:) to say that Bigmarco
Thank you

Rosie1958
27th September 2012, 23:46
Wishing you courage and strength to see you through this sad time in your life Moy :grouphug:

Moy
2nd October 2012, 20:35
Wishing you courage and strength to see you through this sad time in your life Moy :grouphug:

:smile::heartshape1: