PDA

View Full Version : Our Visas Onhand

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 09:50
Hi everyone :)

I'm not sure if my post made it or if it is to be approved by admin so i am posting again :D

Anyway, I am just so happy that we do have our visas already and that I will be seeing my dear husband very soon!! :) :) :)

My thanks to fil-uk forum and to its members for all the help answering my Qs here :)

Cheeky_monkey (Cheryl)

Rhose
28th September 2012, 09:55
:Jump::Jump: congratulations!!! :Jump: :Jump:

tiger31
28th September 2012, 10:08
well done just in time for sampling the approaching winter ,don,t bother packing any shorts etc coz you won,t need them lol enjoy your new like in the u.k :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 10:17
:Jump::Jump: congratulations!!! :Jump: :Jump:

Thanks, Rhose! :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 10:18
well done just in time for sampling the approaching winter ,don,t bother packing any shorts etc coz you won,t need them lol enjoy your new like in the u.k :)

Will keep that in mind! Thanks, tiger31 :D

shandylove
28th September 2012, 10:21
woww..congatulation and welcome uk soon....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
28th September 2012, 10:35
welcome in :Britain:
and congratulations ...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
28th September 2012, 10:40
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

filbrit
28th September 2012, 10:44
congrats cheryl! happy days to come! next is CFO, then :airline:, and finally, welcome to :Britain:
bring face moisturisers and lotion that your skin is already used to ;)

melovesengland
28th September 2012, 10:45
Congrats! Dont forget the CFO, love! xxx

lastlid
28th September 2012, 10:49
congrats cheryl! happy days to come! next is CFO, then :airline:, and finally, welcome to :Britain:

Yes, my wife's skin dried out quickly. She uses moisturiser a lot.

filbrit
28th September 2012, 10:52
Yes, my wife's skin dried out quickly. She uses moisturiser a lot.

hello lastlid! may i ask what is she using now? I'm still looking for a perfect match for my face! argh

blessed_ekim0826
28th September 2012, 11:02

I'm not sure if my post made it or if it is to be approved by admin so i am posting again :D

Anyway, I am just so happy that we do have our visas already and that I will be seeing my dear husband very soon!! :) :) :)

My thanks to fil-uk forum and to its members for all the help answering my Qs here :)

Cheeky_monkey (Cheryl)

Congrats:) What kind of visa you have?

MissAna
28th September 2012, 11:19
wow great news :) congrats

Crampton
28th September 2012, 14:02
:Hellooo: Welcome great news :Jump: Know you'll enjoy it just because you are together. :)

elve_page
28th September 2012, 14:12

Cheeky_monkey (Cheryl)

Congratulations girl, i hope you can share your experienced applying visa.

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 15:46
woww..congatulation and welcome uk soon....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome in :Britain:
and congratulations ...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks shandylove, rhaichard and lastlid! :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 16:04

Congrats! Dont forget the CFO, love! xxx

Thank you for all the well-wishes and the "kikay" tip! :D
Oh, and yes I will be having my CFO seminar on Monday :) Hmm... I just find the whole "first come, first serve basis" a nightmare and that they have only 15 slots in a day. If you're the 16th person on the doorstep then you have to leave and come back on another day again...oh well. I will just have to get there early :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 16:11
Congrats:) What kind of visa you have?

Hi mike_steve, We applied for a settlement visa (Spouse and also a visa for my daughter) :) Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be glad to answer them :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 16:13
wow great news :) congrats

:Hellooo: Welcome great news :Jump: Know you'll enjoy it just because you are together. :)

Thank you MissAna and Crampton!! :)

cheeky_monkey
28th September 2012, 16:17
Congratulations girl, i hope you can share your experienced applying visa.

Hi elve_page :) Thanks! If you have any questions just feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help :)
Cheers :)

gWaPito
28th September 2012, 17:06
Congratulations Cheeky monkey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My wife uses '' Herbal Essence'' shampoo and conditioner..Not combined!...both in purple bottles :D.

She tried many other brands ..this she finds, does the trick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good Luck and enjoy your baby when he/she arrives.

bigmarco
28th September 2012, 19:51
Thank you for all the well-wishes and the "kikay" tip! :D
Oh, and yes I will be having my CFO seminar on Monday :) Hmm... I just find the whole "first come, first serve basis" a nightmare and that they have only 15 slots in a day. If you're the 16th person on the doorstep then you have to leave and come back on another day again...oh well. I will just have to get there early :)

Congratulations and good luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Are you sure about Monday as my wife has just done her CFO and uk bound spouses have to go on a Thursday unless they have changed it again.

cheeky_monkey
29th September 2012, 03:54
Congratulations and good luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Are you sure about Monday as my wife has just done her CFO and uk bound spouses have to go on a Thursday unless they have changed it again.

Thanks, Bigmarco!

Yes, I am sure of it :) I called CFO and checked their website just yesterday. By September 17, 2012 the new changes have taken effect. Here is the link:
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

A flyer of the new schedule can also be downloaded from their website.
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1743:cfo-takes-charge-of-the-guidance-and-counseling-program&catid=108:cfo-press-release&Itemid=839

cheeky_monkey
29th September 2012, 04:03
Congratulations Cheeky monkey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My wife uses '' Herbal Essence'' shampoo and conditioner..Not combined!...both in purple bottles :D.

She tried many other brands ..this she finds, does the trick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good Luck and enjoy your baby when he/she arrives.

Thanks Gwapito! :)

Is this so I don't get frizzy hair? Tee hee

Arthur Little
29th September 2012, 13:49
:) Cheryl ... a belated :welcomex: from me as well as my Congratulations on obtaining yours and your daughter's respective visas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky_monkey
18th October 2012, 13:49
:) Cheryl ... a belated :welcomex: from me as well as my Congratulations on obtaining yours and your daughter's respective visas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Arthur Little! :))