PDA

View Full Version : latest news about my visa appeal/ a celebration or too early to say?

eahjay
28th September 2012, 13:41
:Hellooo: guys.It's been too long since I had my last post and been busy for the appeal and too much worrying :doh. I received a call from my representative that he received a letter from Tribunal Judge who handled my appeal that we won the case and also awarding us a 140 pounds compensation.My representative told me to write to ECM British Embassy in Manila to inform them that they should grant me a visa by now.My question is, do I need to send them an email or should I wait for them to send me one? I haven't receive any notice or email from the Embassy /ECM. If I do where would I address it? I am really confused.Is it really a good news? I'm shaking at the moment and so nervous.:Help1:

lastlid
28th September 2012, 14:44
:Hellooo: guys.It's been too long since I had my last post and been busy for the appeal and too much worrying :doh. I received a call from my representative that he received a letter from Tribunal Judge who handled my appeal that we won the case and also awarding us a 140 pounds compensation.My representative told me to write to ECM British Embassy in Manila to inform them that they should grant me a visa by now.My question is, do I need to send them an email or should I wait for them to send me one? I haven't receive any notice or email from the Embassy /ECM. If I do where would I address it? I am really confused.Is it really a good news? I'm shaking at the moment and so nervous.:Help1:

Your representative should at least send you a copy of the letter they received from the UKBA, on your behalf. Ask him / her to email you a copy.

I am guessing that it should specify in the response letter exactly who to contact....

bigmarco
28th September 2012, 18:29
Hi the British Embassy was notified straight away in our case and requested my wifes passport. Don't sit around waiting for them to contact you get your partner to do what I done. Email the ambassador Stephen Lillie demanding the visa be issued asap. This will generate some action straight away. This is where I sent my email and mark it for the attention of ambassador Stephen Lillie.
ukinthephilippines@fco.gov.uk.

Congratulations on your victory.
My wife is in the air at the moment on her way to Heathrow. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eahjay
29th September 2012, 15:31
thanks lastlid and bigmarco.I already told my husband to send an email to British Embassy Manila and address it to Ambassador Stephen Lillie. ukinthephilippines@fco.gov.uk. Hope they issued me a visa asap.

lastlid
29th September 2012, 15:47
Hi the British Embassy was notified straight away in our case and requested my wifes passport. Don't sit around waiting for them to contact you get your partner to do what I done. Email the ambassador Stephen Lillie demanding the visa be issued asap. This will generate some action straight away. This is where I sent my email and mark it for the attention of ambassador Stephen Lillie.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th September 2012, 17:15

Good advice and info Marco. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy to learn that the plane is on it's way with your precious delivery. :Jump:

Wonderful times ahead.