PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

gem12
3rd October 2012, 16:44
I've been looking all over the net for the best site that could give me the best answers for a thousand questions/inquiries i have in mind. First of all it's my bf who found this site. I am 33 and is currently working in hk and a full-blooded Filipina. This is such a very interesting and informative site.

melovesengland
3rd October 2012, 16:49
I've been looking all over the net for the best site that could give me the best answers for a thousand questions/inquiries i have in mind. First of all it's my bf who found this site. I am 33 and is currently working in hk and a full-blooded Filipina. This is such a very interesting and informative site.

Hi Gem! Welcome to the forum. We are a bunch of friendly people, dont hesitate to shout for help as we are always ready to give a hand if we can. :):Wave::Hellooo:

gem12
3rd October 2012, 17:05
thank you so much, it means a lot.. :smile:

Rhose
3rd October 2012, 18:19
:welcomex: to the forum Gem!!

Arthur Little
3rd October 2012, 18:21

:smile: Gem ... :welcomex:

There're many knowledgeable people here to guide you through the paperwork involved in applying for UK visas. And (if you'll pardon the *pun) that is what makes this forum a veritable *gem. :biggrin:

Ella
3rd October 2012, 18:54
Hello Gem :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile:

blessed_ekim0826
4th October 2012, 09:05
Hello Gem, welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gem12
4th October 2012, 15:20
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

- - - Updated - - -

thank you:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

i am so thrilled, seems like someone out there have an answer to my many questions:wink:

gem12
4th October 2012, 15:21
i have one good thing to say.. thank you for welcoming me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th October 2012, 15:30
i have one good thing to say.. thank you for welcoming me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... you're :welcomex:!

Crampton
4th October 2012, 21:46
Yes you have found the best site. Welcome. :Wave:

bigmarco
4th October 2012, 22:02
Hi Gem and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

gem12
5th October 2012, 17:25
thank you:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eyes O'Donnell
5th October 2012, 17:40
:meet-1: Welcome to this friendly and extremely supportive and helpful forum :smile:

imagine
5th October 2012, 17:44

welcome to the forum gem:Wave: without doubt you have found the BEST SITE:xxgrinning--00xx3: