PDA

View Full Version : 1st Wedding Anniversary

bigmarco
4th October 2012, 10:59
Today it's our first wedding anniversary. It's been a hard first year but it ended on a high.
Unfortunately I'm working this evening but tomorrow I'm taking Mary Grace to her first West End Show Les Miserables and then off to China Town for a meal. Happy Days

joebloggs
4th October 2012, 11:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3: have a great day Marco

Dedworth
4th October 2012, 11:54
Well done Marco it's been a long haul for you both, have a good night out on Fri. I look forward to hearing if/when you have time to take complaint action against the UKBA.

Arthur Little
4th October 2012, 13:01
Today it's our first wedding anniversary.

Marco & Mary Grace ... :anni-vi:

It's been a hard first year but it ended on a high.

Indeed it HAS ... in BOTH respects ... from :Brick: to :Jump:

tomorrow I'm taking Mary Grace to her first West End Show Les Miserables

Superb :idea:, Marco.

And what an appropriate choice of show ... because (if I may say so) I cannot imagine a less"miserable" :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: couple - now that everything has fallen into place.

Enjoy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
4th October 2012, 13:13
:coeurtendre::anni-vi::xxparty-smiley-050:

Doc Alan
4th October 2012, 18:36
Happy Anniversary Marco and Mary Grace :Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
4th October 2012, 18:54
Happy days!!! ..keep the love alive:heartshape1:

bigmarco
4th October 2012, 19:23
Marco & Mary Grace ... :anni-vi:

Indeed it HAS ... in BOTH respects ... from :Brick: to :Jump:

Superb :idea:, Marco.

And what an appropriate choice of show ... because (if I may say so) I cannot imagine a less"miserable" :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: couple - now that everything has fallen into place.

Enjoy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur you deserved a Rep for that last line because it made me laugh. Alas I am now miserable because I wasn't allowed to give you one.:NoNo:

Arthur Little
4th October 2012, 19:30
Arthur you deserved a Rep for that last line because it made me laugh. Alas I am now miserable because I wasn't allowed to give you one.:NoNo:

Ah ... no worries, Marco ... it's the thought that counts. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th October 2012, 08:41
Sorry I didn't catch your post in good time Marco.

Belated happy anniversary :anni-vi:

Have a great evening together :Jump:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't catch your post in good time Marco.

Belated happy anniversary :anni-vi:

Have a great evening together :Jump:

Rhose
5th October 2012, 09:31
:anni-vi: a very happy anniversary!!! May your :luv13: keeps you more stronger... God bless!!

andy222
16th October 2012, 12:11
How did I miss this? Sorry marco belated best wishes to you and your better half.:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:. Oh well I am off to work now 2-10 on our wedding annivarsary too. What a life.:doh

bigmarco
16th October 2012, 12:30
Cheers Andy. Well I'm hoping that your next anniversary will be that extra bit special my friend. Make that your focus.

andy222
16th October 2012, 22:45
Cheers marco thats the plan. I was talking to my boss today loads of overtime coming up.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th October 2012, 07:08
better late then never they say, but many many congrates to you both, hope the show was good and the food also,

Michael Parnham
17th October 2012, 07:21
Yes, better late than never, belated congratulations! By the way, this thread has just reminded me that it's our first Wedding Anniversary tomorrow WoW!!!

stevewool
17th October 2012, 07:33
By the way, this thread has just reminded me that it's our first Wedding Anniversary tomorrow WoW!!![/QUOTE]

i would not like to be in your shoes if you had forgot,:furious3::furious3: you see this thread saves lives too:smile:

stevewool
17th October 2012, 07:34
ours is on the 23rd so still time to buy the card :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
17th October 2012, 07:40
Thanks for that Steve!

Michael Parnham
17th October 2012, 07:43
And congratulations to you and Em for the 23rd (just in case I forget) hehe!