PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new on here.

Freelandercb40
4th October 2012, 21:00
Hello all, :Wave: My name is Stephen, my Girlfriend is coming to be with me in November, She is from Cebu and we wish to make new friends in or around the Wolverhampton area, as you will appreciate she is leaving her family to be here with me and I want to do all I can to make her happy and I dont want her to feel alone in a strange country.

Kind regards

Stephen :smile:

Crampton
4th October 2012, 21:58
Good man Stephen and Congratulations to you both.

I posted an ad on gumtree and had a few reply's. My wife will also be coming to me in Northern Ireland at the end of November.

Unfortunately at the moment we are not close by but I wish you all the best.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
4th October 2012, 22:00
Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
4th October 2012, 23:27
Hello all, :Wave: My name is Stephen, my Girlfriend is coming to be with me in November, She is from Cebu and we wish to make new friends in or around the Wolverhampton area, as you will appreciate she is leaving her family to be here with me and I want to do all I can to make her happy and I dont want her to feel alone in a strange country.

Kind regards

Fair comment, Stephen! :icon_sorry: ... Wolverhampton's a long way from where I live, too ... but I'd be willing to bet there'll be a significant number of filipino clusters scattered around the Midlands.

Meawhile, I should like to take this opportunity to :welcomex: you to our friendly online filipino/uk community.

blessed_ekim0826
5th October 2012, 05:19

Kind regards

What visa you applied for your GF?

Terpe
5th October 2012, 10:00
Hello Stephen, welcome to the forum :Wave:

Enjoy your time here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
5th October 2012, 23:15
Hello Stephen :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum
I'm not far from Wolverhampton
And I came fron Cebu as well :smile:

Freelandercb40
7th October 2012, 00:47
:welcomex: to the forum
I'm not far from Wolverhampton
And I came fron Cebu as well :smile:

Thank you Ella for your kind reply, my gf is from Moalboal Cebu, but for the past 4 years she as lived and worked in Dubai (UAE) Shes off home next week to visit her family be for coming to me at the end of November. I was hoping to send you a message but unfortunately I cant, something to do with me being a "newbie" I think.

Im wondering if you would kindly forward me the area where you are now living, age, and if you would be willing to befriend my gf when she arrives in the UK? Her name is Nisba and shes 41. kind regards :smile:

Freelandercb40
7th October 2012, 00:53
What visa you applied for your GF?

Hello Mike_Steve,

My GF is coming on a general visitor/tourist visa

Ella
8th October 2012, 01:02
So your gf came from South part of Cebu. I lived in Mactan, Lapu-Lapu Cebu. But originally from Davao.
Yes I would be happy to be friends with your gf since she's a bisaya as well :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Anyway, it would be nice to add your gf on facebook if she got an account to easily keep in touch with each other.... God bless

Freelandercb40
12th October 2012, 19:24
Thanks Ella, shes on FB as Nisba Erer, Im on there to Stephen Nabbs so can you please ad me too. :smile:

Kind regards

Ella
14th October 2012, 22:02
Thanks Ella, shes on FB as Nisba Erer, Im on there to Stephen Nabbs so can you please ad me too. :smile:

Kind regards

I just sent my friend request to your FB :smile::smile::smile:
THANKS... God bless
See you there :Wave:

blessed_ekim0826
15th October 2012, 09:31
When do you plan to apply?

smileyangel
15th October 2012, 09:36
Hi Stephen! :Hellooo: Welcome to the forum. :smile: