PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 17:08
I am Marylyn from Gensan, Philippines, it is nice that i have found this site to ask some of my questions and express my opinions and most especially to gain more friends...i hope i can find friends in the UK

Dedworth
6th October 2012, 17:17
Good luck in your quest Marylyn :smile:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 18:10
thank you for your advice Dedworth, will take that onboard

Arthur Little
6th October 2012, 18:17
I am Marylyn from Gensan, Philippines, it is nice that i have found this site to ask some of my questions and express my opinions and most especially to gain more friends...i hope i can find friends in the UK

:smile: Marylyn ... :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk site which, I'm sure, will prove helpful to you in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th October 2012, 18:25

Marylyn, a warm welcome here to our online community. :Wave:
We're a friendly bunch so don't be shy to share your contributions. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 18:30
Thank you for your warm welcome Arthur, put some emotions in[EMAIL="xx@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

cheekee
6th October 2012, 19:23
Hi welcome to the forum.

We are a friendly bunch. I have received a lot of help and advice here.

:Wave:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 19:32
Thank you for your warm welcome Terpe, it's nice to find everyone so friendly and i look forward to making further contributions:tea_cup5::tea_cup5:

Terpe
6th October 2012, 19:52
Thank you for your warm welcome Arthur, put some emotions in[EMAIL="xx@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Sorry Marylyn, I edited your e-mail address to protect your security.
Please do be very careful about publishing such details on any public forum.
Just taking care to you

imagine
6th October 2012, 19:54
Hi Marylyn:Wave: welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 19:58
Thank you for your warm welcome Cheekee, I am sure I will find friends here:thankyou:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 20:14
Thank you Terpe for editing my thread, I realised after I posted it that it was wrong, but could not edit it myself:smileybigtmouth:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 20:32
Thank you Imagine,i really love this forum and for sure i can get more friends here..:smileybigtmouth:

marylyn.coronel
6th October 2012, 20:38
Salamat sayo filipina na maganda sa pagwelcome sakin dito.hmmmp..:thankyou:

gWaPito
6th October 2012, 21:24
Welcome to the forum Marylyn. Good luck in finding what you're looking for.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
6th October 2012, 21:50
Hello Marylyn :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile:

irishman12
6th October 2012, 22:29
welcome marilyn ,we visited gen san last year but only for short time -maybe next trip will see more of the area:smile:

marylyn.coronel
7th October 2012, 09:20
Thank you gWaPito for your warm welcome and wishing me luck, I am sure i will find what i am looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you gWaPito for your warm welcome and wishing me luck, I am sure i will find what i am looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Ella, thanks for your welcome, i promise only to say good things :nono-1-1:

marylyn.coronel
7th October 2012, 09:30
Irishman12, hoped you liked Gensan during your visit this year, maybe see you if you visit again:meet-1: