PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

marylyn.coronel
7th October 2012, 19:23
This will be my first time applying for a general visa in Cebu, and I don't know how many days it takes to process it, I live in Gensan and will have to fly up and would like to know how many nights hotel I am required to book. Also is the process easy.:please: could anyone tell me?:thankyou:

Terpe
8th October 2012, 13:46
This will be my first time applying for a general visa in Cebu, and I don't know how many days it takes to process it, I live in Gensan and will have to fly up and would like to know how many nights hotel I am required to book. Also is the process easy.:please: could anyone tell me?:thankyou:

Have you checked out the UKBA and VFS webpages yet.

As a first step take a look at the UKBA webpage The Philippines (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/?langname=UK%20English) applying for a UK visa.

If you have any unanswered questions just give VFS a call, they're very helpful.

You'll only be submitting all your paperwork etc then you'll be free to return home.
It's difficult to predict the processing time at British Embassy but for tourist visa maybe 15 days

blessed_ekim0826
8th October 2012, 16:18
When you plan to apply? I will apply this 3rd week of the month.

marylyn.coronel
8th October 2012, 18:33
:68711_thanx: Terpe, i will check out the UKBA and VFS web pages and the Philipine link to that website. So you say it is a matter of submitting all my paperwork etc. then i can return home to await the processing at the British Embassy. What is a tourist visa, i thought the minimum visa was a general visa.

marylyn.coronel
8th October 2012, 18:39
Mike_steve, i will be applying in December, you will have tell me through the forum how you got on with your application.:please:

Terpe
9th October 2012, 08:55
.....What is a tourist visa, i thought the minimum visa was a general visa.

Please take a look at the UKBA webpage specifically for visit visa's which can be found here - Visiting the UK (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/)

By following the UKBA links on that page you'll have a much better idea of the requirement/elements of the different categories.