PDA

View Full Version : Fiance visa help

STEVENJAG
8th October 2012, 21:39
I have had some real help on my last post, im sure my application for my partner as the sponsor will be pretty watertight....document wise, and with us meeting a few times and all our corrospondance etc,photos letters from family and fiends etc, im thinking i will book a registrars office for our wedding on the presumption we will be acepted alo i think proof of this booking and plans for cake flowers hotl bookings etc should go a long way too prove our intentions.I am going too apply in march so am going too book wedding for say May, so if they accept it it falls in the middle of the 6 months given,....i think a lot of the refusals may be due too overlooking this important part of the process....any views people?

raynaputi
8th October 2012, 21:51
When I applied for a Fiancee Visa, we included correspondence letter from the Registry Office, them confirming that my hubby inquired and wanted to book our wedding. It's one way of showing there are ongoing plans of the wedding in the UK. You can supply as much as you can about the wedding plans.

STEVENJAG
8th October 2012, 21:58
Did you get the visa first time around?how many times had you met?is all good now?and thankx for your reply!!!

raynaputi
8th October 2012, 22:01
Yeah, I got the visa 2 weeks after I submitted the application..We met twice..the first time was at Singapore then we both headed back to Manila for 3 weeks and the second time my hubby came back to Manila for another 3 week stay the month before I applied the visa..

STEVENJAG
8th October 2012, 22:14
Wow, glad for you and theres hope for u then, weve known each other online, phone, skype 6 month, met for 3 weeks in sept, i went cebu, ive booked or january...so we will be further forward then and two meetings under our belt till we apply in mrch as we want 6 months at least since meeting first time in person,i have no phone logs jut reciepts for phone cards e mails and about a million pages of skype conversations daily at present.also i have letters from her family, mine, friends and 100s of photos and more too come, and im booking registrars tommorow, so god willing we will do ok?i meet all the criteria, property, job, decent wage,so better chance than i thought...plus sol my girlfriend peaks better english th me lol shes a teacher and qualified nurse!

shandylove
9th October 2012, 11:25
when i applied for fiancee visa, my hubby got a letter from a registry office confirming our date of wedding.me and hubby only once we meet in philippines and then i got my visa exactly one month from the date i submitted my documents.