PDA

View Full Version : help...Deferred Application!!!

anne090909
10th October 2012, 09:35
Hi everyone...please need your advice regarding my son's application..I received this email this morning...what does it mean??do i just need provide my passport??

Dear Mr XXX,

Manila Ref: XXX

We refer to your visa application for Settlement received on 08 October 2012.

Please provide the following documentation in order for your application to be fully assessed and processed:

Copies of the bio data page and passport pages of your parents’ passports, showing immigration stamps and/or visas which clearly demonstrate

1. Where both your parents were at the time of your conception
2. Evidence of occasions when your parents have visited you in the Philippines or elsewhere.

Copied passport pages must clearly show the passport number from which they came.

If you are not able to provide this evidence, please submit a statement to explain why. Where a passport has been lost, a police report should be forthcoming.

Please submit this documentation within 10 working days from the date of this email.

smileyangel
10th October 2012, 10:15
Definitely yes, you need to submit the photocopy of your passport and its stamped pages. Apart from that , It seems you still need to provide some proofs or letter of explanation perhaps if you cannot provide it, but let's wait for some experts here who can help you with your queries. Bear in mind you need to provide it within 10 working days from the date you received their email.
Goodluck with your son's application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anne090909
10th October 2012, 12:24
Definitely yes, you need to submit the photocopy of your passport and its stamped pages. Apart from that , It seems you still need to provide some proofs or letter of explanation perhaps if you cannot provide it, but let's wait for some experts here who can help you with your queries. Bear in mind you need to provide it within 10 working days from the date you received their email.
Goodluck with your son's application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanx smileyangel for the help :smile:...I submitted my original passport(old and new) together with my documents for my spouse visa application, but still i will send them scanned copy of my passport and letter of explanation why I cant provide the passport of his biological father's passport...:Brick:

smileyangel
11th October 2012, 10:01
thanx smileyangel for the help :smile:...I submitted my original passport(old and new) together with my documents for my spouse visa application, but still i will send them scanned copy of my passport and letter of explanation why I cant provide the passport of his biological father's passport...:Brick:
No problem :xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck with you and your son's visa applications :wink:

Rhose
12th October 2012, 10:36
but still i will send them scanned copy of my passport
supposed to be VFS staff will going to make for you a copy of your passport, you were in VIP Premium and that's one of their services.