PDA

View Full Version : Where do we pay the visa fee

Rory
11th October 2012, 01:35
We have filled out the visa form online and have printed it off. It looks like we have submitted it as we can not go any further after where you can print off the completed visa form. I have looked all over but can not see where you pay the visa, i can not find an account number or branch.
I read a few hours ago on a post that somone said you have to pay the visa fee before submitting the form, is this right? We have an appointment at the visa centre for a week on monday and that has gone though ok as well. Just wanting to pay now. :Brick:

Rory
11th October 2012, 02:32
Looks like we might have to pay first and then we will have to resubmit it all over again, good job i copied it all out.

Paying your visa application fee
There are currently 2 ways that customers can pay the visa fees.

Payment at Union Bank
Visa fees can be made in cash, at any branch of Union Bank. Applicants should note that visa fees paid at the Pasong Tamo Branch in Manila, or the TGU Tower branch in Cebu will not be subject to any additional bank charge. The branch address is:

Union Bank
Ground Floor
Kingswood Arcade Vito Cruz Ext. corner Pasong Tamo,
Makati City

Union Bank
Unit GF - O1, TGU Tower Jose Maria del Mar Street,
Asiatown IT Park Brgy. Apas, Cebu City

Visa fees paid at any other Union Bank branch will be subject to additional bank charge of 150 peso.

You must:

pay the fees in cash; and
bring a photocopy of your passport data page when you pay at the bank.
Your visa application must be submitted within 10 working days after you have paid your visa application fee. The bank fee receipt will only be valid for 10 working days from the date of payment.

Please keep the receipt you are given at the bank as proof of payment and bring it with you to the visa application centre when you submit your visa application.