PDA

View Full Version : feisty Filipina and the bragger Brit

FilipinaDiver
15th October 2012, 06:04
Brit: It seems that you're well-traveled! A previous western bf maybe?
Filipina: Your message is not pleasing to the palate I must say. I have lived abroad, makes a decent amount of money to finance my notorious solo backpacking.
Brit: I'm sorry, I realized that my message was condescending, again, apologies. Take care.
Filipina: It's ok. We're all victims of stereo-typing, As for English, you guys are famous for being lunch beer drinkers and with bad teeth right???? :D
Brit: Do you have a ym?

It's how it all started, not your typical hi and how are you. I have spent wonderful days with him like as if we've known each other for so long. He's a divorcee from 20 years of marriage and I'm a run-away bride from US, technically, we're both scarred from our own previous relationship. But it seems, the stars are well-aligned for the both of us. Everyone deserves to have that someone who amuses you, needs you, loves you, respects you and pushes you to abandon your emotional walls you've spent your life building.

We are all carrying emotional luggage, I have found someone who've let go of his own to help me. In return, I have pushed the button for self-destruction of my walls. I am writing this because I thought that I will never love again, that I will be just ok with friends. Ironic isn't it? Just as I stopped looking for love, he found me.

Michael Parnham
15th October 2012, 06:08
Good Luck with your progress and welcome to the forum!

RickyR
15th October 2012, 06:24
Welcome to the forum.

stevewool
15th October 2012, 08:03
yep we are all stereotype, even brothers and sisters, just one bad apple and we are all tarnished, the main problem with us men we open our mouths before our brain is engaged, well i do, anyway welcome and enjoy our friendly forum

Terpe
15th October 2012, 08:59
Hello FilipinaDiver, welcome to the forum. :welcomex:

Nice introduction. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
15th October 2012, 09:20
Hi and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

FilipinaDiver
16th October 2012, 09:55
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

raynaputi
16th October 2012, 10:04
Brit: It seems that you're well-traveled! A previous western bf maybe?
Filipina: Your message is not pleasing to the palate I must say. I have lived abroad, makes a decent amount of money to finance my notorious solo backpacking.
Brit: I'm sorry, I realized that my message was condescending, again, apologies. Take care.
Filipina: It's ok. We're all victims of stereo-typing, As for English, you guys are famous for being lunch beer drinkers and with bad teeth right???? :D
Brit: Do you have a ym?

hahaha..this made me laugh..:xxgrinning--00xx3: Welcome to the forum :Wave:

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 11:08
Cute:heartshape1: Love moves in mysterious ways.

tiger31
16th October 2012, 12:48
that made me laugh romeo er not well he was different thats for sure good luck on your venture looks like you have a job on your hands with this guy lol

FilipinaDiver
17th October 2012, 11:57
that made me laugh romeo er not well he was different thats for sure good luck on your venture looks like you have a job on your hands with this guy lol

My thoughts exactly! He surprised me and booked a ticket back to Manila just 5 weeks from his last visit. So it'll be another fantastic week! We're heading to Camiguin, not sure though if I should go diving because he doesn't dive. Maybe I should get that water-proof case for iphone so we could still skype while I'm underwater right? :Cuckoo:

tiger31
19th October 2012, 16:00
My thoughts exactly! He surprised me and booked a ticket back to Manila just 5 weeks from his last visit. So it'll be another fantastic week! We're heading to Camiguin, not sure though if I should go diving because he doesn't dive. Maybe I should get that water-proof case for iphone so we could still skype while I'm underwater right? :Cuckoo:nice picture btw i,m sure you will cast your love spell over him and bring him round to your way of thinking lol have fun and keep us updated on this romantic journey :smile:

FilipinaDiver
22nd November 2012, 10:48
So the bragger Briton went back just 5 weeks after his last visit to meet my people. Soon, we'll be nearer to each other as I will be working in the land of pharaohs/dive haven. Link below is a compilation of photos and a panoramic video shot of white island in Camiguin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOAPir-lYJ4&feature=g-upl

jock_in_a_frock
2nd December 2012, 17:50
loved it loved it loved it.. uhuhuh felt sad great choice in music you seem a very happy couple congrats !!

i will be in mindinao in jan my fiancee is from Ozamiz city was thinking of heading of to camiguin so thx for the clip !!

what part of phills u from anyways ??

stevewool
2nd December 2012, 18:07
beautiful:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd December 2012, 21:47
Good pics - I'd like to eat the crab at about 3m 48s :biggrin:

grahamw48
3rd December 2012, 12:18
Lovely romantic video. :biggrin:

sars_notd_virus
3rd December 2012, 12:36
Nice!!
welcome to the forum

melovesengland
3rd December 2012, 12:55
Brilliant! Welcome to the Forum anyways. :)

FilipinaDiver
4th December 2012, 11:18
I am from Manila. good luck on your upcoming vacation! camiguin is worth all the road trip! hahaha! cheers!

FilipinaDiver
4th December 2012, 11:20
hey guys, thanks for watching the video! :Jump:

tiger31
4th December 2012, 11:38
so you did tame him then lol and your right love pops up when your least expecting it ,great pictures btw and i can see where this story is gonna end wink wink :xxgrinning--00xx3:

FilipinaDiver
4th December 2012, 11:53
thanks for the cryptic reply! i am sure that your partner did a good job on taming you too! prost!
so you did tame him then lol and your right love pops up when your least expecting it ,great pictures btw and i can see where this story is gonna end wink wink :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
4th December 2012, 13:48
thanks for the cryptic reply! i am sure that your partner did a good job on taming you too! prost!
well not really her job was easy as i was already house trained lol her being a shy type took a wee while getting her to come out of her shell but i think i over did it as i,ve got the ball and chain well wrapped round ma ankles :biggrin:

Dakila
4th December 2012, 16:38
Hi FilipinaDiver,

I love your style! Wishing you all the best!

Regards,
Dakila