PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 04:21
Hello everyone :Wave:

I'm Enja, will be 25 years old in a few weeks, student and living in Davao, Philippines. I came across this forum while searching for something else (a dermatology clinic here in Davao, then this forum came up due to a post made in another thread). I got curious and found out that this forum is a fountain of information (law, culture, love, etc) about UK and Philippines and also the members are friendly and very insightful. So I decided to register and here I am.

I'm not in a relationship with a UK guy, or in any relationship at all. Nor am I planning to live or work in UK. I hope I'm welcome here?:anerikke:

Steve.r
16th October 2012, 04:30

I'm Enja, will be 25 years old in a few weeks, student and living in Davao, Philippines. I came across this forum while searching for something else (a dermatology clinic here in Davao, then this forum came up due to a post made in another thread). I got curious and found out that this forum is a fountain of information (law, culture, love, etc) about UK and Philippines and also the members are friendly and very insightful. So I decided to register and here I am.

I'm not in a relationship with a UK guy, or in any relationship at all. Nor am I planning to live or work in UK. I hope I'm welcome here?:anerikke:
Of course you are welcome to be part of our community, who knows, maybe you 'will' find a few uk friends here too. :Hellooo:

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 05:09
Steve.r thanks for the welcome!:Jump: It would be great to make new friends here. S

Hello to my future friends out there. :meet-1:

Kmg423
16th October 2012, 06:33
Hi enja..welcome to this friendly and helpful forum:biggrin:...

stevewool
16th October 2012, 06:35
hello and welcome from a cold wet england

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 06:46
Hello Kmg423:Wave: Thanks!

Kudos to the people behind this forum for making it well-regulated and very helpful.

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 07:01

Thanks! Davao also sends its greeting with a very humid and hot weather at 32C.:Wave:

Terpe
16th October 2012, 07:57
:Wave: Hello Enja, welcome here to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We're a friendly and diverse bunch here and look forward to your contributions.

Nice to know you're living in Davao City.
We have plenty of friends and family living there. That's the place of my wife.

stevie c
16th October 2012, 09:24
Hi enja welcome to this fantastic forum im sure that you will enjoy your time here :Hellooo:

bigmarco
16th October 2012, 10:38
Hi Enja and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 11:02
:Hellooo:Terpe, steve c, bigmarco
Thanks for the warm welcome.:biggrin:

Terpe, I'd be happy to provide you and your wife current news in Davao. I'm happy to inform the city is trying to have a plastic free city, no more plastics and styrofoam, they use biodegradable plastic (thinner) instead since not all stores can use paper bags for groceries.

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 11:03
I think they made this law after the floods not only in Davao but all over the Philippines.

jlags90
16th October 2012, 11:10
Welcome to the Forum Enjalicious... I also lived in humid Davao years ago.

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 11:30
Hi jlags90 :Wave::Wave:

Thanks for the welcome :biggrin:

imagine
16th October 2012, 11:35
Hi Enja, welcome to the forum :Wave:

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 11:52
:Wave:imagine Thanks!

:Jump: 15th post:Jump:

Arthur Little
16th October 2012, 12:14

Hello Enja ... and :welcomex: from an equally :freezin: & damp :raining: Scotland ...

Thanks! Davao also sends its greeting with a very humid and hot weather at 32C. :Wave:

... if we were to blend some of your weather conditions with ours - and vice versa - :smile: then, by my reckoning, the mean OVERALL temperatures would be about right. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

enjaLicious
16th October 2012, 13:05
Hey Arthur Little :Wave:

It would be perfect:xxgrinning--00xx3: Not too hot and not too cold. :biggrin:

Ella
16th October 2012, 22:18
Hello Enja :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile:

Eyes O'Donnell
16th October 2012, 22:38
Welcome to the forum :smile:

Doc Alan
16th October 2012, 22:42
Welcome to the forum Enja :smile:
Thank you for already contributing to one of my " health threads " :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

MissAna
17th October 2012, 00:40

hi :Wave: welcome to the forum :biggrin::biggrin:

Andrew1971
21st October 2012, 19:53
Hello Enja:smile: I visit Davao 3 times and I love it.My wife took my to Crocidle Park there,I realy enjoy that trip.She took me to Cjina Town in Davao too,that main road start with the red arch.We had our last launch before I went to airport.I cant remember that restaurant name,but they had typical lovely pilipino food there,I love it! :smile: My wife is from Pantukan region so we visit often Tagum,I like there "wet market" where all fishies,vegs,and others things we buy.Im new myslef in this forum,but I realy like it,because I found lots of informations and people are friendly too.Take care :smile: