PDA

View Full Version : just worried

shandylove
17th October 2012, 13:40
im here again to ask advices, me and my husband worrying about the bank statement we don't have saving money because we spend from my plane ticket and our wedding then FLR payment soon... what will we do about this?? :doh

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 14:09
I think if ure hubby is earning 18,600 a year,, u will be fine.. U won't need to have cash savings over 16,000..

Terpe
17th October 2012, 15:30
im here again to ask advices, me and my husband worrying about the bank statement we don't have saving money because we spend from my plane ticket and our wedding then FLR payment soon... what will we do about this?? :doh

Savings very rarely have an impact on your application unless that forms the basis of meeting any financial requirement, so don't be too concerned on that.

Are you under new rules (entry visa applications after 9th July) or old rules (entry visa applications before 9th July) ?

jlags90
17th October 2012, 16:53
I think shandylove is still under the old rules which doesn't follow the minimum income threshold...

Terpe
17th October 2012, 16:58
I think shandylove is still under the old rules which doesn't follow the minimum income threshold...

shandylove, if you are under the old rules then you do not complete section 7A on the FLR(M) form. Just complete section 7B about maintenance.
This relies on 'adequate' regular funding. Having no or only small savings will not be a major issue. FLR(M) is, in principle, a formality and is normally not a problem under old rules.

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 17:18
So I must be under old rules.. Uh uh..

I applied my fiancé visa last April and they granted it 10 days later. When I applied for my spousal visa I followed the new rules coz I thought that's the one I should do since I lodged my application after 9th of July.. I'm still waiting for the results of my application..

Terpe
17th October 2012, 17:36
So I must be under old rules.. Uh uh..

I applied my fiancé visa last April and they granted it 10 days later. ..

Yep, you're under old rules.
The latest form FLR(M) 09/2012 does clearly state what sections to complete under new and old rules.

I think you'll find that when you completed the FLR(M), it was the earlier version which did not make it clear at all what was needed and what was not.
Plenty of folks got confused and were misled about that. So I think they will not refuse you on that as it was a very common mistake.
Well at least common enough to revise the form to make it very clear.

FLR(M) decisions are currently taking 4-6 months
Did the payment get taken from the bank account ?

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 17:58
i missed that part where it says i need to proceed to section 7b.. oh dear..

when i filled up the form first time i was using the old version, i made mistakes bout some information so i did print the form again and that's when i realized that they have changed the form,, i thought i have checked everything but looks like i still missed some details.. fingers crossed now that they won't refuse me as i gave them everything they want,, i even included our savings just to make sure,,

ive just checked my bank and so far the money is still intact..

Terpe
17th October 2012, 18:40
...ive just checked my bank and so far the money is still intact..

I think it's better to keep you eye to that bank account. They usually take payment fairly early in the process.

As I mentioned before, I'd be surprised if they decided to refuse. Most unlikely IMHO
Anyway fingers crossed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 18:58
just posted it last week,,

btw, have u heard anyone of here tried to apply in person? i checked their website before but it's all booked till january next year. i'm wondering if they did that on purpose so we have to post our application instead.

Terpe
17th October 2012, 19:02
A lot of folks have been frustrated by trying to book PEO

shandylove
18th October 2012, 17:20
hello guys, thank you for the reply that made me at ease now. :xxgrinning--00xx3: ,anyway, sir terpe, as ive posted before i was applying my fiancee visa MAY, then i got my visa JUNE then valid july.. am i still included in the old rules? sometimes makes me worry because we dont have any savings money as of the moment. the new rules now makes me paranoid sometimes lol...:Brick:

Terpe
19th October 2012, 09:45
hello guys, thank you for the reply that made me at ease now. :xxgrinning--00xx3: ,anyway, sir terpe, as ive posted before i was applying my fiancee visa MAY, then i got my visa JUNE then valid july.. am i still included in the old rules? sometimes makes me worry because we dont have any savings money as of the moment. the new rules now makes me paranoid sometimes lol...:Brick:

You will be considered under 'old rules'.

shandylove
20th October 2012, 14:13
thank you sir terfe, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filbrit
21st October 2012, 09:16
Hi Sir Terpe, i've been so confused. I submitted/filed my fiancee visa application June 29. I recieved the email that visa is ready to be collected July 11. Am I still under the old rule? I have two other friends who submitted 29th June, we all think that we are under the old rule. I wonder if the basis should be the date the application was submitted or when was the visa released. Your clarification on this matter will be greatly appreciated. :)

Terpe
21st October 2012, 10:07
..... I wonder if the basis should be the date the application was submitted or when was the visa released. Your clarification on this matter will be greatly appreciated. :)

The basis is made solely on the date of visa application submission.

Here's what UKBA state:-

Those who, before 9 July 2012, have applied for initial or further leave under the rules in force prior to that date will, if they qualify for it, be granted leave under those rules and will continue to be dealt with under those rules through to indefinite leave to remain if they qualify for it..

shandylove
23rd October 2012, 10:03
hello sir terpe, can we submit a photocopy only for the council tax? my husband said we can't submit that because he's paying every month and the barcode is there. we're still gathering our documents and waiting for the statement of account ths month. :doh

Terpe
23rd October 2012, 20:52
hello sir terpe, can we submit a photocopy only for the council tax? my husband said we can't submit that because he's paying every month and the barcode is there. we're still gathering our documents and waiting for the statement of account ths month. :doh

Why do you want to submit that?
The FLR(M) form doesn't ask for that.

Just trying to help.

shandylove
24th October 2012, 10:21
ok sir terpe thank you soo much..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

filbrit
25th October 2012, 10:54
[QUOTE=Terpe;395798]The basis is made solely on the date of visa application submission.

Thank you so much Sir Terpe. Another advise please, is there other way I can book an appointment online for a Premium Service? Any tip to book for Premium Service. I tried below link. Tried all available locations starting Nov. 1, 2012 to Jan 7, 2012 but there's no appointment available. We are targeting Dec. 10-21, 2012. My wedding is on dec. 8 and visa expires Jan 28. We dont like to apply by post because I am hoping to find joob as soon as I am allowed to do so. Now it is stressing me that we couldnt get an appointment for PS. :(

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/secure/secure.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=accountLogin&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-401f547d-3f95-4972-b881-38cb2acc71e8&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=cityUCY7Xk08ZbrGulxkQssamAFWxvezrYgQnwLrETPzXALp8BdZFq8MZMQLXIZWafGPec4ALxcoIDj3neUE9pWP08yDW120&TARGET=-SM-%2fsecure%2fsecure%2eportal%3f_nfpb%3dtrue%26_pageLabel%3daccountAuthentication%26TYPE%3d33554432%26REALMOID%3d06--60ab32b7--5f16--455a--a1bf--dc7238002953%26GUID%3d%26SMAUTHREASON%3d0%26METHOD%3dGET%26SMAGENTNAME%3dcityUCY7Xk08ZbrGulxkQssamAFWxvezrYgQnwLrETPzXALp8BdZFq8MZMQLXIZWafGPec4ALxcoIDj3neUE9pWP08yDW120%26TARGET%3d--SM---%2fsecure-%2fprotected-%2faccount

filbrit
25th October 2012, 10:56
[QUOTE=Terpe;395798]The basis is made solely on the date of visa application submission.

Thank you so much Sir Terpe. Another advise please, is there other way I can book an appointment online for a Premium Service? Any tip to book for Premium Service. I tried below link. Tried all available locations starting Nov. 1, 2012 to Jan 7, 2012 but there's no appointment available. We are targeting Dec. 10-21, 2012. My wedding is on dec. 8 and visa expires Jan 28. We dont like to apply by post because I am hoping to find joob as soon as I am allowed to do so. Now it is stressing me that we couldnt get an appointment for PS. :(

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/secure/secure.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=accountLogin&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-401f547d-3f95-4972-b881-38cb2acc71e8&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=cityUCY7Xk08ZbrGulxkQssamAFWxvezrYgQnwLrETPzXALp8BdZFq8MZMQLXIZWafGPec4ALxcoIDj3neUE9pWP08yDW120&TARGET=-SM-%2fsecure%2fsecure%2eportal%3f_nfpb%3dtrue%26_pageLabel%3daccountAuthentication%26TYPE%3d33554432%26REALMOID%3d06--60ab32b7--5f16--455a--a1bf--dc7238002953%26GUID%3d%26SMAUTHREASON%3d0%26METHOD%3dGET%26SMAGENTNAME%3dcityUCY7Xk08ZbrGulxkQssamAFWxvezrYgQnwLrETPzXALp8BdZFq8MZMQLXIZWafGPec4ALxcoIDj3neUE9pWP08yDW120%26TARGET%3d--SM---%2fsecure-%2fprotected-%2faccount

think i found the answer in your post here: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/42013-How-to-make-PEO-Online-Visa-Application-Booking?highlight=how+to+book+for+premium+service. thank you so much sir terpe! :D

Terpe
25th October 2012, 13:52
[QUOTE=filbrit;396421]

think i found the answer in your post here: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/42013-How-to-make-PEO-Online-Visa-Application-Booking?highlight=how+to+book+for+premium+service. thank you so much sir terpe! :D

Yep, you got it. :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: