PDA

View Full Version : hi hello ever one

tom2117
22nd October 2012, 15:49
hello my name is tom McMillan my wife Abagail tena McMillan has been refused entry in to the UK for a family visit visa can any one help as now i don't know what to do for the best as i love her to come and meet my family as her family did with me if any could help me i be very great full many thank and god bless

Steve.r
22nd October 2012, 16:30
Sorry to hear your wife visa got refused. What the application needs to prove is complelling evidence that they (the family) will return at the end of the visa period. Visit visas have long been known as the most difficult to get.

Some others here will also be able to give more assistance but maybe you can tell us on what specific grounds they decided to refuse it.

joebloggs
22nd October 2012, 19:51
she was probably refused for the reason steve has said, they dont believe she will leave the UK before her visa expires, the embassy could say, as your settled in the UK, she is applying for the wrong visa, if your marriage is subsisting why is she just visiting you? it can be difficult to get a visit visa for a spouse.

what was the actual reason for the refusal ???

irishman12
22nd October 2012, 22:00
post is a bit confusing ,steve -dont think the family were refused visa just the wife but not sure what this means - come and meet my family as her family did with me