PDA

View Full Version : HAIRCUT with a surprise

tiger31
24th October 2012, 07:59
ok I go for my monthly chop at my local salon .picture this senario I walk into the salon and in front of me but with there back towards me wearing tight denim jeans a black t shirt high heels long brown hair half way down there back with a figure like a barbie doll what would you think AH yes the same as me but as it turned round to my horror said with bright red lipstick HELLO SIR what would you do ? phone a friend ,ask the audience ,or run like hell .too late it grabbed my arm this way sir lol HAIRCUTS its more fun in the philippines :biggrin:

stevewool
24th October 2012, 08:12
he would be paid a fortune in london

tiger31
24th October 2012, 08:18
he would be paid a fortune in london

well I 50 pesos for cut and 50 pesos tip lol

lastlid
24th October 2012, 09:36
I had my hair done by a gay barber in Boracay. I wasn't that keen but had little choice. It was ridiculously cheap at 100 pesos.

My wife says she always has her done by a gay bloke in the Philippines as she prefers it.

Terpe
24th October 2012, 09:41
.....My wife says she always has her done by a gay bloke in the Philippines as she prefers it.

My wife is exactly the same.
Has nothing good to say about hairdressers in UK

grahame 1
24th October 2012, 09:56
wish i had enough hair to have a hair cut. lol

stevewool
24th October 2012, 10:06
wish i had enough hair to have a hair cut. lol

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

RickyR
24th October 2012, 10:12
So many so called 'barbers' in the UK are simply people who know how to run a set of clippers across the head.
I love a traditional barber, properly and carefully cut, followed by a blade to tidy up the edges and eventually the the hairs across the face plucked with the cotton and the eyebrows tidied up.
Found a few good ones in the Phils and yes some appeared to be men who preferred the companionship of other men.

Michael Parnham
24th October 2012, 12:37
Almost all the hairdressers in Dumaguete are gay and they are very good!