PDA

View Full Version : Ilr

stevewool
24th October 2012, 09:27
Well the good news just keeps coming, posted last monday 15th and they received it the next day special delivery and today they have cashed the cheque, dont we receive some sort of comfirmation of letter from they saying they have received it before cashing the cheque or is that me being silly just another few months left to wait now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
24th October 2012, 09:30
I think I will pay cash over the counter. :big grin: But seriously, I hope I can pay by debit card. Was that not possible Steve?

malditako
24th October 2012, 09:53
i remember they sent me the confirmation letter just after they cleared my cheque.

stevewool
24th October 2012, 10:03
I think I will pay cash over the counter. :big grin: But seriously, I hope I can pay by debit card. Was that not possible Steve?

on your forms you fill in there is a payment page with 4 boxes , postal order,cheque, debit,credit card and bankers draft, so the answer is yes,

lastlid
24th October 2012, 10:16
on your forms you fill in there is a payment page with 4 boxes , postal order,cheque, debit,credit card and bankers draft, so the answer is yes,

Any particular reason why you paid by cheque?

stevewool
24th October 2012, 12:52
Any particular reason why you paid by cheque?

none at all really just nice to know i have not forgot how to fill a cheque in, :smile:

stevewool
25th October 2012, 20:28
i remember they sent me the confirmation letter just after they cleared my cheque.

you are so right Grace, letter came today:xxgrinning--00xx3: