PDA

View Full Version : club fm

MC79
7th August 2007, 11:24
can anyone tell me more about club fm in shepherds bush london please i wanna go there with some friends this friday night

baboyako
7th August 2007, 19:07
I've not been there, but I'm up for it

:REDancedancer08::66:

MC79
7th August 2007, 20:21
yeh thats sounds are you free fri night?

MC79
7th August 2007, 20:23
if you wanna chat heres my email mce79@yahoo.co.uk & we take it from there

KeithD
7th August 2007, 20:43
Strange breed Filipina's, meet up with folk they've never seen before and talk for hours like old friends, while hubbies just say hello to each and then stare at our feet till the wifey goes home :rolleyes:

andypaul
7th August 2007, 20:53
Strange breed Filipina's, meet up with folk they've never seen before and talk for hours like old friends, while hubbies just say hello to each and then stare at our feet till the wifey goes home :rolleyes:

Do what i do send the missus off with her mates to phill meet ups or shopping. Im sure with the season starting next weekend there be some she wants to go to:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th August 2007, 21:13
We only have sheep for a 20 mile radius :)

baboyako
11th August 2007, 13:27
here's the review.. :D

After work drinks and banter meant I didn't get onto the tube until after 9pm, took the central line to shepherds bush - turned right from the station (lucky guess huh :)) and walked straight past the club :doh. Its actually on a side street, the address I has was 182 uxbridge road which allowed me to realize I had walked to far & turn back..

Perhaps the trickiest part of the evening. Negotiating the one, not two but three bouncers ok not too pissed let him in (I think the journey sobered me up :66:). Paid the entrance fee - a fiver, and down the stairs. Next was the gro's ... one a very pretty but morbidly depressed filipina, the other one was slightly less depressed and less pretty and from essex.

I head to the bar, a standard one by all counts. I ask the tender if they stocked san mig.. the reply was 100% sorrow "No sir".. (heineken or bud if your interested).

Seems like a lot of depressed filipinos here..

Sat down, the fact I had come straight from work and in a business suit didn't seem to be so much of a problem. An old chap was leading the karaoke, the shy all comers joined and sang. go to the bar for a second drink.. The singers are african, and the tender is looking more depressed - my attempt to crack a joke forced a smile, then depressed again.
At last a filipina singer.. tell me where it hurts ..another one about to slit her wrists.
The bartender looks half korean :Erm:

The old guy video records the two black singers on their cellphones.. not much going on.

HEY hey Hey HAy I said Hey WHATS going OOONN??? Wow this filipina singer is really good.

Well there is a shock the gro from essex is in fact cebuano.. And the next singer is even better!!

The good singer, makes way for the old guy.. depression takes over the club.. Brian Adams.. Heaven? Not here pal

The bouncer is at the bar & clearly rules the place.. The gro's run around answering their mobiles.. and still brian adams belts out..

Oh good singers now.. Its livening up..

Those two black girls are tone deaf! get them off.

Timecheck - its midnight now. the good singer is back on, pretty, but depressed

Depressed

Will they play otcho otcho??
No

Crap disco music.. some girls start to dance.

And rap music now, they are enjoying themselves now.
A Justin Timberlake song and the dance floor is full.

Wooh :woohoo:

Suddenly reality hits. Lots of hot girls dancing all the guys just watching.. the rest of london - forget it..

The DJ is the life and the place is totally rockin :REDancedancer08:

Hey don't blame me for trying :D five girls walk into the bar, I ask one of them at bar if she is MJ79. She just looked at me and smiled :Help1:

Ah ****, I'll just sit down here and enjoy my beer.

The cute gro just blew in my ear!
she did
I dont care
she did
It means nothing

Timberlake again

1:15am now time to quit

Michael Jackson aka peanutz

Ok, time to get the nightbus...

:ARsurrender:

And my head still hurts. In summary, its just like a bar in manilla, format is karaoke, then a bit of disco, then rap music (i think the word is 'street soul').. not sure what time it closes? If I go again I'd arrange transport for getting back home. Or at least work out the right nightbus to catch.
I was planning to wear jeans and a tshirt, certainly the girls there made a big effort, so wearing a shirt at least is probably the best idea.

gracia143
11th August 2007, 13:52

How did you know that Keith? Ooooppsss sorry, forgot you are married to one...Hi Ate Ping!