Here are some of our wedding photos.

Tiger 31 heres your request. hahahahaha

Manila_Paul
25th October 2012, 10:27
Lovely pictures! Congrats to you both! I'll post mine one day, haha

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 10:29
Lovely pictures! Congrats to you both! I'll post mine one day, haha

Thanks Manila_Paul. Will wait for your wedding photo post. My husbands name is Paul by the way. :):Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
25th October 2012, 11:33
Excellent pics.

I might even post some of ours too at some point

tiger31
25th October 2012, 11:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiger 31 heres your request. hahahahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

emcel
25th October 2012, 11:48
wow :) congrats :)

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 12:22
Excellent pics.

I might even post some of ours too at some point

YES!!! lets have a little look on your wedding photos. That would be lovely! :Wave:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 12:25
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

request granted love, eh? :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks anyway. I have conquered my shyness! :)

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 12:25
wow :) congrats :)

Thanks you for the greets emcel! xx

imagine
25th October 2012, 12:33
lovely photos, :smile: congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 12:35
lovely photos, :smile: congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks you imagine! :Wave::Wave::smile:

Terpe
25th October 2012, 12:47
Great!!!! Wonderful. :Jump:
I do enjoy the wedding pics from members of our online community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well done and thanks for sharing photo's of treasured memories from your special day. :Jump:

Doc Alan
25th October 2012, 14:06
Magaling Novie :-) Ang ganda mo, ang masaya ninyo :Wave: Salamat sa photos :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pasensya na, we're meant to post in English :icon_lol:

Steve.r
25th October 2012, 14:52
Great little album for us thank you. What a special day.

I might have to drag some of mine out too :smile:

Rhose
25th October 2012, 15:59
nice pics!! just thinking my wedding last June...I always look at our pictures, can't forget the day... a really special day for us...

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 17:16
Great!!!! Wonderful. :Jump:
I do enjoy the wedding pics from members of our online community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well done and thanks for sharing photo's of treasured memories from your special day. :Jump:

Thanks Sir Terpe. The forum as well as the members are one of the reasons why me and Paul reached this far so we owe this to you lot! Thanks for the help, for reaching out and for every advices, ideas and infos you share to us! Im a very proud member of this online community!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 17:19
Magaling Novie :-) Ang ganda mo, ang masaya ninyo :Wave: Salamat sa photos :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pasensya na, we're meant to post in English :icon_lol:

ahhhhwwww, thats so sweet of you Doc Alan. :smile: You done well on your tagalog, well done to you! :appl: We did looked happy there I can say, good memories eh? :smile::biggrin:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 17:19
Great little album for us thank you. What a special day.

I might have to drag some of mine out too :smile:

Get those photos out Steve.r! Lets have a little sneak peak. :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 17:22
nice pics!! just thinking my wedding last June...I always look at our pictures, can't forget the day... a really special day for us...

thanks you!! its very unforgetable and so special i must agree. I am still shocked on how quick the day went. I bet it happened similar to you. :)

Rhose
25th October 2012, 17:42
thanks you!! its very unforgetable and so special i must agree. I am still shocked on how quick the day went. I bet it happened similar to you. :)
Shocked..yes I am.. but the most hard part, not the preparation... :biggrin:..was your walking in the isle my legs were shaking and very nervous... though that's one of the happiest moment in my life.. and the vows and I do was very exciting part..

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 18:46
Shocked..yes I am.. but the most hard part, not the preparation... :biggrin:..was your walking in the isle my legs were shaking and very nervous... though that's one of the happiest moment in my life.. and the vows and I do was very exciting part..

I wasnt nervous and shaking while walking in the isle, the hardest part is the reception where you need to face all of the guests as well as chatting to eachone of them. that was the hardest part for me but it went well so im glad. hahahahah

LeeRose
25th October 2012, 18:47
Lovely photos Nov! You both look good and happy :smile:

Dedworth
25th October 2012, 18:48
Well done !

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 18:49
Lovely photos Nov! You both look good and happy :smile:

Thanks you LeeRose! We did looked really happy there which is nice! hehehehe

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 18:49
Well done !

Thank you Dedworth! :biggrin:

stevewool
25th October 2012, 20:49
beautiful:smile::smile:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 22:34
beautiful:smile::smile:

...indeed. thanks stevewool. :Wave:

bigmarco
25th October 2012, 22:38

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, they're lovely.
Congratulations to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
25th October 2012, 22:38
Thank you for sharing your photos, it's always good to see happy people and you make a lovely couple! :heartshape1:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 22:41
Thanks for sharing your photos with us, they're lovely.
Congratulations to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks for the greets bigmarco and it is nice to know that you liked the photos as well. congrats and on the recent visa approval and hello to he missus from me. :)

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 22:43
Thank you for sharing your photos, it's always good to see happy people and you make a lovely couple! :heartshape1:

thank you too rosie1958 for having a little look. its a very memorable moment though. thanks again!

Arjie
25th October 2012, 23:06

Congrats Novie and Paul!!! nice pictures..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1::heartshape1:

melovesengland
25th October 2012, 23:25
Congrats Novie and Paul!!! nice pictures..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1::heartshape1:

thanks for the greets arjie! :Wave:

jlags90
26th October 2012, 10:29
I wasnt nervous and shaking while walking in the isle, the hardest part is the reception where you need to face all of the guests as well as chatting to each one of them. that was the hardest part for me but it went well so im glad. hahahahah

Same here Novs. Not to mention that the aisle was too short :biggrin:. I also find the reception part difficult since some of the guests are new to my eyes. My husband's friends stayed till 1 am:Erm: playing a hat game. I was uttering silent prayer.. "Come on, go to your rooms and sleep!" But it wasn't granted.:cwm25: So, I joined the game, got too drunk and in the morning -- I realized I lost my phone and husband lost his two hats... :icon_rolleyes:.

It was indeed memorable... :heartshape1:

melovesengland
26th October 2012, 11:01
Same here Novs. Not to mention that the aisle was too short :biggrin:. I also find the reception part difficult since some of the guests are new to my eyes. My husband's friends stayed till 1 am:Erm: playing a hat game. I was uttering silent prayer.. "Come on, go to your rooms and sleep!" But it wasn't granted.:cwm25: So, I joined the game, got too drunk and in the morning -- I realized I lost my phone and husband lost his two hats... :icon_rolleyes:.

It was indeed memorable... :heartshape1:

hahahahaha. its memorable indeed. I can remember how nervous I was when it came to the sit down meal because I am going to face all of his relatives which I have already met last year when I came here for a visit but its very nerve wracking still. My husband got very drunk because his mates bought him loads of drinks plus shots so I need to walk him home with my socks on ONLY, in a very wet road as it rained that day. My toes nearly fall off as the road was bloody cold! :icon_lol:

jlags90
26th October 2012, 11:35
hahahahaha. its memorable indeed. I can remember how nervous I was when it came to the sit down meal because I am going to face all of his relatives which I have already met last year when I came here for a visit but its very nerve wracking still. My husband got very drunk because his mates bought him loads of drinks plus shots so I need to walk him home with my socks on ONLY, in a very wet road as it rained that day. My toes nearly fall off as the road was bloody cold! :icon_lol:

Hahaha! Were you on your wedding dress still? Good thing your house isn't miles away:biggrin:. I was glad my mother-in-law planned the seating arrangement beforehand properly. So nobody gets out of place in their own table. We had to sit with the oldies though:cwm25: which was to my favor.

Are your toes still intact? Hehe!

melovesengland
26th October 2012, 11:48
Hahaha! Were you on your wedding dress still? Good thing your house isn't miles away:biggrin:. I was glad my mother-in-law planned the seating arrangement beforehand properly. So nobody gets out of place in their own table. We had to sit with the oldies though:cwm25: which was to my favor.

Are your toes still intact? Hehe!

I was on my wedding dress still. I need to take my shoes off for my toes not to burst out but then ended up being frozen as I need to walk on the wet, cold road/pavements carrying my drunk husband. It wasnt that far because we had our reception in the village's community centre which was 5 minute walk from where we live. We have done also the wedding prep including the seating arrangement so everybody wont feel that they are out of space. It did went well, I took few pints of cider first before I started chatting! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

They are still intact thank goodness for that! hahahahaha

jlags90
26th October 2012, 14:33
I was on my wedding dress still. I need to take my shoes off for my toes not to burst out but then ended up being frozen as I need to walk on the wet, cold road/pavements carrying my drunk husband. It wasnt that far because we had our reception in the village's community centre which was 5 minute walk from where we live. We have done also the wedding prep including the seating arrangement so everybody wont feel that they are out of space. It did went well, I took few pints of cider first before I started chatting! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

They are still intact thank goodness for that! hahahahaha

Hahaha! I can imagine the struggle walking without shoes on a wet pavement with the wedding dress.:NoNo: I am glad I didn't have to do that.I did not have the chance to drink before the ceremony as we were fashionably late. So I had a glass after the ceremony, loads of red wine during the reception, and more whites during the evening do.:biggrin: Cider? Sounds familiar..:biggrin: I often have a bottle of Bulmers when we go pub crawling..

Glad your toes are still intact.

Your photos are lovely. The guests had to tickle my husband whilst they take pictures because he doesn't smile.:cwm25:

melovesengland
26th October 2012, 14:42
Hahaha! I can imagine the struggle walking without shoes on a wet pavement with the wedding dress.:NoNo: I am glad I didn't have to do that.I did not have the chance to drink before the ceremony as we were fashionably late. So I had a glass after the ceremony, loads of red wine during the reception, and more whites during the evening do.:biggrin: Cider? Sounds familiar..:biggrin: I often have a bottle of Bulmers when we go pub crawling..

Glad your toes are still intact.

Your photos are lovely. The guests had to tickle my husband whilst they take pictures because he doesn't smile.:cwm25:

Ohhh yes, it was a struggle but then we had fun. Little moment with us two on our way home after our wedding reception was just fab even my toes gone black for a minute. hahahaha. Im a cider drinker, I like magners, Bulmers alright, strongbows fine but my favoruite is Gaymers. Had a few when we went to Butlins in Minehead. I just love it!

Yes, Im glad they are together still and didnt fall off after my shoeless catwalk down the pavement of the village. :biggrin::icon_lol: