PDA

View Full Version : facebook and stupid kids

stevewool
25th October 2012, 20:25
i say kids but when does a kid become a adult or a adult becomes a kid, my daughters boyfriend has just broken up with her after over 2 years of being together, they lived together for quite awhile but could not afford the bills and so she moved back in with me 3 months ago, he lost his job last week and reading between the lines it seems it was his fault , anyway he rang the other day i have been told asking for some money and she said no and that was it, you have wasted 2 years of my life and you are nothing but this and that and its all over face book, you can imagine what she feels like, i try to tell her she has the chance now to move on but being her dad i tell her how it is, why do silly people put so much on facebook,

Dedworth
25th October 2012, 20:34
So called "social networking" sites can be the cause of untold problems and my opinion is that they are best avoided. I hope your daughter gets it sorted.

KeithD
25th October 2012, 21:23
Social media also does a lot of good, in fact far more good than bad, as normal it is only a minority that give something a bad name.

stevewool
25th October 2012, 21:28
face book for my Em is amazing, talking to the family over in the phils and so on, but for the sad ones who talk at work then soon as them come home talk more well it takes all sorts, but its the ones that call people and every word is a sware word, they are the ones that do my head in, funny thing is most are my family thats why i dont use it very much

sars_notd_virus
25th October 2012, 23:19
i say kids but when does a kid become a adult or a adult becomes a kid, my daughters boyfriend has just broken up with her after over 2 years of being together, they lived together for quite awhile but could not afford the bills and so she moved back in with me 3 months ago, he lost his job last week and reading between the lines it seems it was his fault , anyway he rang the other day i have been told asking for some money and she said no and that was it, you have wasted 2 years of my life and you are nothing but this and that and its all over face book, you can imagine what she feels like, i try to tell her she has the chance now to move on but being her dad i tell her how it is, why do silly people put so much on facebook,
Lol
I might be one of those stupids:biggrin:...but I think your daughter needs to start to fiddle the privacy settings in fb .

Steve.r
26th October 2012, 05:07
Just block him....... alternatively, move to China you cant get it here :doh

stevewool
26th October 2012, 06:41
dont need to block him hes deleted her after saying all bad things, funny i said to her that is how much you ment to him, but she is still upset, if it was me i would be so angry

joebloggs
26th October 2012, 06:53
Just block him....... alternatively, move to China you cant get it here :doh

:xxgrinning--00xx3: to China