PDA

View Full Version : refusal entry clearanceand we appeal ,how chances that we could win

superkitay
30th October 2012, 03:22
hi ukfil forum,my nephew and I went for manila to file a settlemnt visa for him and visit for me after nearly 3months we git decision,it has been decline and we have only days to file necessary documents the grounds that they are taking that it is enough that my nephew is my sister's son which is absolutely shock for us they need us to provide certain pictures,etc.second regarding of his estranged father the visa officer states there thatwe will prove that the the father is abandon and now can't be found ,but thank god we finally send all the documents my question is,how will it took long the process and be decide if we could win ,hope i can read many replys so i have ideas..

joebloggs
30th October 2012, 09:17
how old is your nephew ? i take it his mom is in the uk and is applying for the settlement visa for her son ? , what visa does his mom have to be in the UK ?

superkitay
16th November 2012, 17:45
my nephew is 11,my sister ''the mom'' is in the uk...ya shes applied settlement visa for his son,my sister visa
is indefinite..could u have ideas about it...my sis tells me that they have already had appeal and they are waiting for the hearing..

superkitay
16th November 2012, 17:48
my nephew is 11,my sister ''the mom'' is in the uk...ya shes applied settlement visa for his son,my sister visa
is indefinite..could u have ideas about it...my sis tells me that they have already had appeal and they are waiting for the hearing..