PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Lucky to Get the Win in Champions League

lastlid
7th November 2012, 22:53
Chelsea score 4 1/2 minutes into injury time (what do we call that time - can't call it Fergie Time) as they stay in the competition by the skin of their teeth. Chelsea still have a long way to go to get out of the group. :icon_lol: Your not singing anymore!

Meanwhile Man U saunter through with maximum points with both the "Fatman" and "Glass Ankles" on the score sheet.

And look at Celtic!

Dedworth
8th November 2012, 09:17
Over in Portugal Man Utd scrape an ill deserved win against group whipping boys Braga thanks to a lucky penalty and Fergie time goal.

That is in stark contrast to their performance in the Champions League last season, when they failed to progress beyond the group stage for only the third time in 17 years. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20150369

Dedworth
8th November 2012, 16:03
Cheating Fat Boy dives to get penalty

oM0Zgl75Mco

Ferguson bottled out of post match comments and left it to gofer Phelan

This is what Ferguson said about Torres going down outside the box recently

“Well, did he intend to dive? Jonny Evans may have caught him a little bit but you can carry on running, which he could’ve done,” said the 70-year-old.

“But he chose to go down. He could’ve carried on and scored. That’s what I can’t understand.”

“I would’ve never missed that chance,” Ferguson added. “I would’ve taken it in my time. I would’ve never gone down. But he did go down - that’s the issue - and he’s already been booked. So it’s his own fault.”