PDA

View Full Version : Just got back form Philippines and we get reply about Visa

Rory
9th November 2012, 09:48
I booked a flight to the philippines to see my wife late in October as it was a cheap price, we went to the VFS together and my wife submitted her application. We easy passed all the requirement and had every document and more. I only get back a few days ago after a week in Manila and ten days in Cebu and my wife just get this message,

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Anyone not get there visa granted after receiving this message or is it a standard message just meaning they have make a decision. I know i have seen this message on here a few times from people. We were a bit cheeky on the application where it asked when did my wife plan to travel to the UK and we put the 18th Dec.

I will not be jumping around until she has the passport back with visa but i am more nervous than before.

raynaputi
9th November 2012, 10:58
"Your visa will be despatched shortly." That says it all! Congrats to you and your wife! :Jump:

Rory
9th November 2012, 11:30
People always think negative until you see the visa and the passport, i am the same as anyone else but it was very quick to get an answer.

sars_notd_virus
9th November 2012, 11:34
Advance Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
9th November 2012, 11:43
congratz :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rhose
9th November 2012, 11:45
:xxgrinning--00xx3: congratulations! you're so lucky..they approve your wife's visa so quick unlike me and some members here are waiting for long..

imagine
9th November 2012, 11:47
i guess its something you just need to see with your own eyes,

congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
9th November 2012, 12:25
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
9th November 2012, 12:31
I booked a flight to the philippines to see my wife late in October as it was a cheap price, we went to the VFS together and my wife submitted her application. We easy passed all the requirement and had every document and more. I only get back a few days ago after a week in Manila and ten days in Cebu and my wife just get this message,

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Anyone not get there visa granted after receiving this message or is it a standard message just meaning they have make a decision. I know i have seen this message on here a few times from people. We were a bit cheeky on the application where it asked when did my wife plan to travel to the UK and we put the 18th Dec.

I will not be jumping around until she has the passport back with visa but i am more nervous than before.

Congrats in Advance! :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Rory
9th November 2012, 12:47
Still not believe it even though everyone keep congratulating my wife and I. Everything we have planned has gone to plan with no trouble but i look on here and i see go many couples not getting visa or things going wrong. I did go over the top with the documents as i thought the more the better. I have then 6 moths wage slips and 3 years of P60. One complete photo album with a small write-up next to every picture and there was a lot. Phone, yahoo, facebook logs. House and utility bills and receipts from all flights and hotels to name a few. They got two copies of every document as well.
Not going to book a flight until my wife has the visa in hand though. :smile::smile:

Andrew1971
9th November 2012, 13:17
Hi Rory :smile:
We had the same email from Embassy and my wife got visa so You should have the same result :smile:

bigmarco
9th November 2012, 14:35
Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
9th November 2012, 14:45
That's great news Rory, I know you have been looking forward to getting your lovely wife here, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jane2009
9th November 2012, 14:49
congratulations...well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
9th November 2012, 17:16
Congratulations your wife's visa has been granted :Jump:

Arthur Little
9th November 2012, 20:15
:smile: Yes, Rory ... your good lady's visa is DEFINITELY on its way.

Congratulations in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
9th November 2012, 22:30
Your on your way.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
10th November 2012, 01:30
Great stuff, congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
10th November 2012, 13:58
Thank you for all your congratulations.

ana07cutiepie
10th November 2012, 14:37