PDA

View Full Version : Back from a fantastic two weeks in the Philippines

Nick30
9th November 2012, 14:15
Just got back this morning and spent an amazing two weeks with my mahal and had a great tour of Manila and Alaminos in the province Pangasinan.

South-east boy
9th November 2012, 14:24
Glad you had a good time! What places did you visit? How was the weather? Was it your first time there?

lastlid
9th November 2012, 15:30
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
9th November 2012, 15:35
Just got baqck this morning and spent an amazing two weeks with my mahal and had a great tour of Manila and Alaminos in the province Pangasinan.

Great description!!! Thanks.:cwm25:

grahamw48
9th November 2012, 15:50
Fill us in once you've slept for 3 days. :icon_lol:

...and post the pics pls. :smile:

Nick30
9th November 2012, 16:52
Sorry Fred for the short post. I was so busy sorting stuff out.
I stayed at a resort in Lucap Alaminos Pangasinan near my mahals place and it was so relaxing. We visited loads of nice places including the Manila Ocean Park and Manila Cathedral. We rode a Jeepney and tricyle and also an FX Toyota taxi.
The weather was nice, sunny with scattered clouds and very warm and hot.
We had clear starry nights.
It rained with thunder for one day.
Was sad leaving my mahal behind but we had an amazing time:smile:

grahamw48
9th November 2012, 17:00
Good to hear things turned out well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
9th November 2012, 17:14
Happy it all turned out great for you... I bet it won't be long before you are returning there to see your mahal it's addictive once you have been once you just keep returning well I do :biggrin:

songz777
9th November 2012, 18:13
Just got baqck this morning and spent an amazing two weeks with my mahal and had a great tour of Manila and Alaminos in the province Pangasinan.

Hey glad you had a fab time, I was there in October, my 2nd trip in 4 months:) It is sad when you leave my gril cried so much! bu tI am planning next trip now in March so it seems nearer again :)
Hope all goes well for the future.
Take care John

songz777
9th November 2012, 18:13
Happy it all turned out great for you... I bet it won't be long before you are returning there to see your mahal it's addictive once you have been once you just keep returning well I do :biggrin:

Oh yes very addictive but worth it!

fred
9th November 2012, 18:28
Sorry Fred for the short post. I was so busy sorting stuff out.
I stayed at a resort in Lucap Alaminos Pangasinan near my mahals place and it was so relaxing. We visited loads of nice places including the Manila Ocean Park and Manila Cathedral. We rode a Jeepney and tricyle and also an FX Toyota taxi.
The weather was nice, sunny with scattered clouds and very warm and hot.
We had clear starry nights.
It rained with thunder for one day.
Was sad leaving my mahal behind but we had an amazing time:smile:

Thats what I like to hear Nick!! Sounds like you had a ball!
Come back soon ya hear?

Arthur Little
9th November 2012, 19:59
Welcome home, Nick ... I'm delighted you and Ursula had a wonderful 2 weeks together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
9th November 2012, 20:00
glad you had a great time Nick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

my turn soon, :biggrin: counting down the days now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nick30
9th November 2012, 22:26
Thanks everyone.

Yes we are planning to see each other next in April probably.

andy222
9th November 2012, 22:29
I bet your glad to be back here nick.:icon_rolleyes:

Nick30
10th November 2012, 00:10
Not really no, It's freezing lol.

sars_notd_virus
10th November 2012, 01:06
welcome back to miserable weather nick....glad to hear everything went well in PH...any pictures??

Iani
10th November 2012, 01:24
Great to hear you had such a good time, not a good feeling to be back though I am sure.

nnomad
10th November 2012, 10:55
, glad you enjoyed your self,,,,,,,,,,only 29 days now until i go !!!!!

fred
10th November 2012, 16:12
Nick..Did you have time to check out the Pangasinan falls? One of my first adventures in the P.I !!
Great place except from the boatmen!! Extraordinary rip off merchants.. Hope that BS has changed since my last visit. Plz advise.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_otGlW2YAV6c/SuS9KyDxMKI/AAAAAAAAAEg/Brsh-Aq4bKA/s400/falls.jpg

Nick30
10th November 2012, 16:46
@Fred, Yes we've been there and it's so chilling.
It's near Hundred Islands.
Yes the weather here is miserable and it wasn't good to be back but we're all well.

fred
10th November 2012, 17:08
@Fred, Yes we've been there and it's so chilling.
It's near Hundred Islands.
Yes the weather here is miserable and it wasn't good to be back but we're all well.

And the boat men?? Are they a little more regulated and tourist friendly these days? Or are they still a pain in the ass?

hawk
10th November 2012, 22:59
glad you had a great time now to get out your winter clothes and put away your flipflops for thick socks lol i will be thinking of you all when i jet over there for 3 months end of this month flipflops at the ready :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
23rd November 2012, 00:01
Did you go to Bolinao, Nick?

I was meant to go on my first trip but didn't get out of Zambales.