PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Bad Chicko
10th November 2012, 20:58
Hi all,
My names Gavin, 46 from Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire. My fiancee lives in Cagayan de Oro, Mindnao. We got engaged in April and we are now planning to get a fiancee visa for Jessieka to come to the UK.

I've joined the forum in the hope of reducing the amount of time i have to spend trawling through all the spam and useless websites in the search of information to help with the visa application.

From some of what i have read in the forum, i am under the impression that the application for Jessieka's visa can be made either by Jessieka in Philly or by myself in England. Is this correct? And ifso which would be the best option?

Also does anyone know of anywhere in Cagayan de Oro that the english test can be taken?

Thanks
Gavin

stevie c
10th November 2012, 21:19
Hi Gavin welcome to the forum.. Your fiancée will have to be the one who makes the visa application in the Phils I'm sorry to say that you cannot be the one who makes the application in the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bad Chicko
10th November 2012, 21:29
Thanks Stevie,

Well, that reply throws up a new question. Any recommendations for advisors in Cagayan de Oro?

malchard888
10th November 2012, 22:08
You will get all the advice u need in this forum, no need to employ a costly advisor, all u need to do is ask in here and u will get plenty of help.

hawk
10th November 2012, 22:48
welcome your in the best place to find your answers we have aray of members that will give the best advice to you then it up to you how you move forward look through past threads alot you will be asking will be there good luck to you both

Steve.r
11th November 2012, 00:44
Take a look here Gavin, all of the new requirement since the government changed the goalposts. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/39740-All-New-Guide-How-to-apply-for-a-Spouse-Partner-Visa