PDA

View Full Version : Lady moving from spain to newcastle

Henzhel
12th November 2012, 11:30
Hi, my name is zel and just arrive in newcastle. I moved here to have my new life, find new friends and new job.

Arthur Little
12th November 2012, 12:03
Hi, Zel ... :welcomex:! Interestingly, my wife and I recently spent a week's holiday in Spain.

andy222
12th November 2012, 12:04
Ah you bought her back in your luggage Arthur.:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th November 2012, 12:08
:Erm: ... if I might be permitted to ask ... are you, by any chance, originally from the Philippines?

bigmarco
12th November 2012, 15:47
Hi Zel welcome to the forum and a welcome to the UK :Hellooo:

Ella
12th November 2012, 17:14
Hello Zel :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile:

sars_notd_virus
12th November 2012, 17:17
Welcome Aboard:smile:

stevie c
12th November 2012, 17:25
Hi zel & a big welcome to the forum :Wave:

Henzhel
13th November 2012, 00:17
Hello to all! Thank you. Well yah im originally from philippines but i grown up in Spain and that is why my english is not good as the filipinos who grown up in philippines. But im trying and thats why i decided to stay for good here. The weather in spain is nice, specially in Palma de Mallorca my place. I think everybody knows Palma de mallorca or maybe not but its a famous island in Spain. But i love to change and learn more things in different country. I discover that i have more chance to improve my knowledge here in uk than in spain, specially about studies. And im happy to be here :)
God Bless All

Arthur Little
13th November 2012, 00:39
The weather in spain is nice, specially in Palma de Mallorca my place. I think everybody knows Palma de mallorca or maybe not but its a famous island in Spain.

Yes ... I've flown :airline: to Palma de Mallorca on the large Balearic Island of *Majorca - en route to Puerto Pollensa at *its Northern tip - away back in the early summer of 1994.

And, you've guessed ... the weather was very hot ... with plenty of glorious :sunshine: for the whole week that I was there. :smile:

Arthur Little
13th November 2012, 01:23
... yah im originally from philippines ...

... :yeahthat:'s what I thought, somehow.

... but i grown up in Spain

:smile: Ah ... I see.

... and that is why my english is not good as the filipinos who grown up in philippines.

There's really NOTHING wrong with your English ... I assure you; :nono-1-1: indeed, its standard could easily put many a British person to shame. :biggrin:

rusty
13th November 2012, 09:16
Welcome to the UK and to the forum.:Wave:

We are not far away from you, we live in Low Fell, Gateshead. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Henzhel
13th November 2012, 21:34
Hi and thanx! Yah. Gateshead is great place to live(thats what they told me):Wave:

Henzhel
13th November 2012, 21:38
Yes Arthur your right but that was 1994 and Majorca has a lot of changes. ����

nnomad
17th November 2012, 11:02
Hello henzhel ,, I hope you are settling in ,,,,,,, I go to spain a lot myself , ronda , and much prefer spain to here ,,, but there is no work there !!!!!! What brought you to emgland ,, boyfriend ?????

Henzhel
18th November 2012, 12:30
Hi nnomad. Yeah i agree with you that its nicer than england but no jobs and all that problems crisis is getting all people crazy. Im here to study but first find a job and its difficult. Difficult to start the first job.

nnomad
19th November 2012, 17:54
hi henz,,,yes i can imagine that getting your first job is difficult,,,,,,,, maybe you should try scotland, is is a very different place to england,, and with lots of job opertunities in the Aberdeen area,,,