PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

ajisgod2012
14th November 2012, 08:24
Long time browser of this forum, just never posted before so thought I would get started!

My name is Andy, I am 35 years old from the sunny South coast of the UK! I work for a bank (boooo), play a lot of golf and love my football except my team are in danger of going straight back down after getting to the promised land of the premiership!

My girlfriend is filipino, from Cebu and I have been there twice now and love the place. We have just had our Fiancee Visa approved so if anyone would like some support or has questions on how we got it then let me know! We used the new VFS center in Cebu and applied less than 3 weeks ago so really surprised we heard so quickly after reading so many stories on this forum!

Cheers

melovesengland
14th November 2012, 08:31
Ohhh congratulations to your recent visa approval and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo::Wave:

ajisgod2012
14th November 2012, 08:35
Thank you for the warm welcome!

malchard888
14th November 2012, 09:31
That was pretty quick considering the checking they have to do. Problem is, when your fiancee gets here and you get married, the FLR is likely to take in excess of 6 months even though the hard work has already been done in Phil so it is a shameful situation with UKBA :cwm23:

ajisgod2012
14th November 2012, 09:49
Does she have to go back to Cebu while we wait for FLR?

bhem_bhem
14th November 2012, 12:49
No, no need for her to go back home.. :) congrats.. :xxgrinning--00xx3: