PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

yenyen
14th November 2012, 11:44
I am London based filipino photographer. Currently in the Philippines due to wrong advice from UKBA and wasn't able to return home. Already submitted my EEA Family Permit application & waiting for my visa to resume my life and that of my family. I haven't hugged my husband & children for 75 days already and it is making me depressed (not adding my client worries :cwm25:)

melovesengland
14th November 2012, 12:51
hello yen2x. What do u mean by due to wrong advice from ukba? What was the situation?

I'm sorry to hear 'bout your story, hoping that it will be alright soon. :Wave:

norziakoda
17th November 2012, 13:58
hello i am norzai hello allz

Arthur Little
17th November 2012, 14:05
hello i am norzai hello allz

:FlippieSpammer: That's just "not cricket" ... :Wave: ... you're fired!

Adrien
20th November 2012, 07:31
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, and other matters,
and i hope that i will learn many things from this forum, so please welcome me guys ...

eliza
20th November 2012, 07:44
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, and other matters,
and i hope that i will learn many things from this forum, so please welcome me guys ...

hi adrien welcome to the forum..:Wave:

melovesengland
20th November 2012, 11:11

Hello adrien, welcome to the forum!

I just want to ask what is your connection with Fil/Brit community? It seems like your comments on the other threads is a bit out of topic.

Arthur Little
20th November 2012, 17:27
I just want to ask what is your connection with Fil/Brit community? It seems like your comments on the other threads is a bit out of topic.

There isn't one :NoNo: ... and they were, :yeahthat: Novie; this bloke's what's called a :FlippieSpammer:

melovesengland
21st November 2012, 12:10
There isn't one :NoNo: ... and they were, :yeahthat: Novie; this bloke's what's called a :FlippieSpammer:

sounds like sir Arth. Hes out of topic plus he got this very annoying posts everywhere.

thanks for the quick move! If only I could do it, I do it before you. hahahahaha