PDA

View Full Version : Application approved!!

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 17:46
Hurray!! :Jump: Me and hubby arrived in Liverpool 12:45pm. supposed to be my appointment is 2pm but they let us in anyway.. After paying the application, I went to my caseworker. To my surprise she didn't ask much of my papers just passport, ielts result, one bank statement and employment contract and that's it. She didn't ask for my tenancy agreement or savings book.

Pushed my luck, I asked her about bringing my son here so far it's good news. Since I belong to old rules, I've been granted 2 years visa.. :smile:

I'm quite impressed of their service. Everything is sorted in just 1 and half hour. :Jump:

stevie c
15th November 2012, 18:02
Congrats happy everything went well for you :Jump:

melovesengland
15th November 2012, 18:03
congratulations to you!! Well done!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::Jump:

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 18:05
Congrats happy everything went well for you :Jump:

Thnx Steve.. :smile:

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 18:07
congratulations to you!! Well done!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::Jump:

Thnx nov.. :)

imagine
15th November 2012, 18:36
congratulations, and good luck for bringing your son here too, i hope it all go smoothly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
15th November 2012, 18:38
Congratulations!!

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 20:36
congratulations, and good luck for bringing your son here too, i hope it all go smoothly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thnx.. :smile: yeah,, can't wait for my son to join me and his daddy here.. :Jump:

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 20:38
Congratulations!!

thnx mike.. :)

stevewool
15th November 2012, 21:21
so pleased for you all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
15th November 2012, 22:43
so please for you all:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thnx steve.. :)

STEVENJAG
16th November 2012, 00:05
well done, congrats!what type visa was it?glad too hear more good news from someone

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:07
well done, congrats!what type visa was it?glad too hear more good news from someone

thnx steven.. :wink: it was spousal visa.. :smile:

STEVENJAG
16th November 2012, 00:17
did you ,marry in philipines?are we doing it right getting fiance visa and marrying in uk, will it be easier too get spousal visa here then....do you know lol?

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:24
did you ,marry in philipines?are we doing it right getting fiance visa and marrying in uk, will it be easier too get spousal visa here then....do you know lol?

no,, we did it here in uk.. if ur situation is not complicated i don't see any reason why it will be hard for ur misses to apply.. :)

STEVENJAG
16th November 2012, 00:27
i work full time, have a good job, savings we have date set and booked too marry, i will have 3 visits too cebu under my belt by nmarch and seven month relationship since actually meeting first time in september, met online in june have loads of support documents 7 hours of skype all day every day, phone bills, money transfer reciepts engaegement ring reciept letters from hotels family,photos from each holiday with family etc....sound ok?

STEVENJAG
16th November 2012, 00:28
will have spent ten grand alone in holidays plus the new place to live, visa fees lawyer.....etc etc....surely it counts for something with them...i pray!!

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:32
i work full time, have a good job, savings we have date set and booked too marry, i will have 3 visits too cebu under my belt by nmarch and seven month relationship since actually meeting first time in september, met online in june have loads of support documents 7 hours of skype all day every day, phone bills, money transfer reciepts engaegement ring reciept letters from hotels family,photos from each holiday with family etc....sound ok?

if u're earning £18,600 per annum then yeah u met the financial requirements,, don't forget tenancy agreement or any proof for ur accommodation.. :)

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:33
will have spent ten grand alone in holidays plus the new place too live, visa fees lawyer.....etc etc....surely it counts for something with them...i pray!!

if u've got solicitor then i'm pretty sure u will be fine.. :)

STEVENJAG
16th November 2012, 00:37
lol, they are thiefs too ha,all the best and good luck...any one else got good news please message id love too hear it!!!

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:47
lol, they are thiefs too ha,all the best and good luck...any one else got good news please message id love too hear it!!!

don't really need solicitor tbh coz loads of here will help you.. :)

Arthur Little
16th November 2012, 14:16
Congratulations and well done ... I'm delighted! :BouncyHappy:

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 14:38
Congratulations and well done ... I'm delighted! :BouncyHappy:

thnx alot arthur.. :)

Arthur Little
16th November 2012, 14:38
Me and hubby arrived in Liverpool 12:45pm. supposed to be my appointment is 2pm but they let us in anyway..

... that's the same as what happened when MY wife applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain in February 2011. Because we'd arrived early at the Glasgow PEO, we were
"seen to" more or less straightaway, also. :smile:

:yeahthat:'s definitely the way to go ... and, for those who feel they can afford it, it's well-worth paying the extra supplement for the sake of the peace of mind offered by the Premium Service.

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 14:51
... that's the same as what happened when MY wife applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain in February 2011. Because we'd arrived early at the Glasgow PEO, we were "seen to" more or less straightaway, also. :smile:

:yeahthat:'s definitely the way to go ... and, for those who feel they can afford it, it's well-worth paying the extra supplement for the sake of the peace of mind offered by the Premium Service.

yeah,., defo worth it.. will get the money back anyway in just a month working,,

was glad they let hubby in as he's not keen waiting in the car for hours.. :NoNo: :biggrin:

Arthur Little
16th November 2012, 15:03
I'm quite impressed of their service.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... us too, :iagree:!

songz777
18th November 2012, 17:49
Hurray!! :Jump: Me and hubby arrived in Liverpool 12:45pm. supposed to be my appointment is 2pm but they let us in anyway.. After paying the application, I went to my caseworker. To my surprise she didn't ask much of my papers just passport, ielts result, one bank statement and employment contract and that's it. She didn't ask for my tenancy agreement or savings book.

Pushed my luck, I asked her about bringing my son here so far it's good news. Since I belong to old rules, I've been granted 2 years visa.. :smile:

I'm quiet impressed of their service. Everything is sorted in just 1 and half hour. :Jump:

I am really happy for you, may we all have smooth cases like yours :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
18th November 2012, 18:28
don't really need solicitor tbh coz loads of here will help you.. :)

Agreed, unless your case is complicated then you don't need to pay an agency or a solicitor. Remember they can't guarantee success anyway.

Trefor
18th November 2012, 18:31

I'm quiet impressed of their service. Everything is sorted in just 1 and half hour. :Jump:

Congratulations :Jump:

PAT
18th November 2012, 18:47
Congratulations!well done....:smile:

bhem_bhem
18th November 2012, 19:38
I am really happy for you, may we all have smooth cases like yours :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thnx.. :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
18th November 2012, 19:39
Congratulations :Jump:

Thnx Trefor.. :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
18th November 2012, 19:41
Congratulations!well done....:smile:

Thnx pat.. :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3: