PDA

View Full Version : xmas shopping

stevewool
17th November 2012, 13:28
well a few hours alone and what shall i do, start looking at some gifts for xmas, a great start i thought,NOT,wow so many people no where to park, what a fool thinking i could into the shops and keep my cool, back at home chilling with a coffee, back to reality:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

melovesengland
17th November 2012, 14:20
went to lincoln high street last saturday to start xmas shopping and it was choc-a-block of people. took us ages to find a space in a multi story car park. :NoNo::doh

Arthur Little
17th November 2012, 15:38
:doh ... don't remind me, folks ... :please:!

malditako
17th November 2012, 20:24
looking forward going to meadowhall in sheffield or in bicester village in oxford for xmas shopping :Hellooo:

melovesengland
17th November 2012, 21:21
looking forward going to meadowhall in sheffield or in bicester village in oxford for xmas shopping :Hellooo:

i like meadowhall in sheffield. they have big car park, they also have vast selection of shops. i spent 5 hours of wandering/shopping the last time i went there.

stevewool
17th November 2012, 21:43
5 hours , was you lost:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

melovesengland
17th November 2012, 22:15
5 hours , was you lost:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

wasnt. twas just we cant find a right dress and shoes for me and for the in laws. hahahaha. took us ages to finally pick some out.