PDA

View Full Version : Share your experience in London Heathrow

ana07cutiepie
19th November 2012, 16:09
hi everyone.. :) I will be travelling pretty soon, this week. I will be landing in London Heathrow and a friend told me that they are very strict there especially for people who are first timers.. and it really makes me scared :(

share your experience please :icon_rolleyes:

bhem_bhem
19th November 2012, 16:46
yeah, they're strict but it's normal.. just expect they'll ask u some questions like where u going to live, what's the name of ur husband/fiance,, etc.. don't worry, u'll be fine :)

melovesengland
19th November 2012, 17:27
hi everyone.. :) I will be travelling pretty soon, this week. I will be landing in London Heathrow and a friend told me that they are very strict there especially for people who are first timers.. and it really makes me scared :(

share your experience please :icon_rolleyes:

What terminal you are?

You dont have to be scared because you are genuine, you'll be sweating like a pig if youre not and if your carrying stuffs thats not permitted to bring in the UK.

Before you land, the stewards will distribute a card which you will fill up with infos and you will hand that over to the immigration desk.

Once you get through immigration, just go and dont hang about.

Make sure your luggage is alright. No missing wheels or not broken due to mishandling of the airline staffs. They'll give you instructions if its damage.

Just be attentive, you'll be alright.

raynaputi
19th November 2012, 17:33
Don't worry Ana..you'd be fine..you're not illegal so nothing to worry about..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
19th November 2012, 18:32
You will be OK with all the paperwork you need to comply with now.
Hopefully your sponsor will be there to help if needed, just relax and enjoy the flight.:smile:

febmary
20th November 2012, 15:38
Wear comfy shoes, there will be lots of walking.
:smile: Have a safe flight.