PDA

View Full Version : sim card lost,need to contact or email embassy for the update..pls help guys

chieldave
23rd November 2012, 10:23
hi guys,been few weeks since the last time I was online here,been so busy for the application,had my VIP appointment last week with VFS,they're so nice and helpful,when me and hubby went there I ain't got my passport photo and had to photocopy some of my docs and they helped me to have it.They accommodated us well:biggrin:,I'm just waiting for the result now till 3 months maybe:smile:......then suddenly just today,wahhhhh:omg::bigcry: tell me careless now I admit,my sim card just lost today,and that's the contact number of mine that I gave to embassy if ever they need to contact me:-( ...what do you think I need to do guys?should I contact them and let them know the update and gave the new contact number?if so,is anyone know what specific email address of embassy I shall send my email?hope someone could help me sort this out...just worried as my intended travel that I put is this month and might one of these days embassy will contact me through that number which impossible them now to reached me in there and don't want them to think that I gave wrong information about myself......:Help1:
thanks advance guys

bhem_bhem
23rd November 2012, 11:13
if u haven't given them ur email add then yeah it's best to contact them and give ur new number,, :smile:

chieldave
27th November 2012, 10:51
if u haven't given them ur email add then yeah it's best to contact them and give ur new number,, :smile:

hi bhem,I gave my email add to them,I even got 2 emails from them after I passed my application....still wanted to let them know my status of my contact number just in case if the Embassy officers gonna call me for some queries about me....problem is I'm not sure where to send my email directly to Embassy officer,can you give me if you know,pls?
not sure with this address though,ukinthephilippines@fco.gov.uk ...anyone can clarify if this is the right email add?:Help1:

bhem_bhem
27th November 2012, 13:05
that's the right email add.. i emailed them before and they actually responded.

well.. if they can't reach u on that phone number u gave them i think they will email u.. with my application before, i received text from them that my visa is still on process and then they emailed me when they made the decision.

chieldave
28th November 2012, 09:27
that's the right email add.. i emailed them before and they actually responded.

well.. if they can't reach u on that phone number u gave them i think they will email u.. with my application before, i received text from them that my visa is still on process and then they emailed me when they made the decision.

thanks bhem,,I emailed that website and VFS website as well...got a reply just from VFS that they already forwarded my email to the British Embassy too:biggrin:...

bhem_bhem
28th November 2012, 09:55
That's good to hear.. Good luck with ur application.. :)