PDA

View Full Version : ready to set off

Rhose
26th November 2012, 09:37
so excited to unite with my husband... everything is ready..leaving on Thursday 29th of this month via Qatar Airways.. :airline: And will arrive at Manchester Airport on Friday...Hello to the new world... :unitedkingdom::36_1_26[1]: at Halifax, West Yorkshire, and excited too to meet some member of this forum.. Novie and Jay!! :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:

BoholoX
26th November 2012, 09:50
You'll love it! (even though the UK is currently sinking) Good luck.

lastlid
26th November 2012, 10:05
Just in time for Christmas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
26th November 2012, 11:41
You'll love it! (even though the UK is currently sinking) Good luck.what is there to love about halifax lol i feel sorry for her haha:biggrin:

melovesengland
26th November 2012, 12:06
so excited to unite with my husband... everything is ready..leaving on Thursday 29th of this month via Qatar Airways.. :airline: And will arrive at Manchester Airport on Friday...Hello to the new world... :unitedkingdom::36_1_26[1]: at Halifax, West Yorkshire, and excited too to meet some member of this forum.. Novie and Jay!! :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:

Im excited to meet you as well!! I hope you will have a nice flight Rhose. See you soon and Welcome to England in advance!

lastlid
26th November 2012, 12:46
what is there to love about halifax lol i feel sorry for her haha:biggrin:

Its not as bad as it used to be. Not the dirty old town of yesteryear. That area in general seems to be quite pleasant these days. No doubt some of our other forum members will clarify on that....but I was in the area in the summer and felt that the area has changed a lot.

mickmyrna
26th November 2012, 13:20
Bon voyage Rhose ...I am from Bradford ,West Yorkshire not so far from Halifax ...Hope to meet you here . x x Myrna&Michael

tiger31
26th November 2012, 14:38
Its not as bad as it used to be. Not the dirty old town of yesteryear. That area in general seems to be quite pleasant these days. No doubt some of our other forum members will clarify on that....but I was in the area in the summer and felt that the area has changed a lot.well ive been there too and on a wet winters day it looks a depressing place in my view lol too many hills to climb ,you can just imagine the place in the old days when the mills were belchin out smoke lol .harrogate is a nice place though i,m not sure why house prices are sky high though .

Arthur Little
26th November 2012, 15:11
Bon Voyage, Rhose ... and have a safe and enjoyable journey. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
26th November 2012, 15:22
Have a good flight.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:10
thanks to all of you here in the forum...arthur, andy,laslid, novie,mick, tiger,boholx,tiger.. and to all member who continue answering those queries of new ones.

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:12
Im excited to meet you as well!! I hope you will have a nice flight Rhose. See you soon and Welcome to England in advance!

thanks!! I'll send you a message as soon as I get there..

stevewool
26th November 2012, 18:13
roll on friday, its a nice airport , have a great flight

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:14
Bon voyage Rhose ...I am from Bradford ,West Yorkshire not so far from Halifax ...Hope to meet you here . x x Myrna&Michael

Thank you! Why not? Love to meet new friends..we will see each other soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:15
Just in time for Christmas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

really...a good timing!!

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:16
roll on friday, its a nice airport , have a great flight

thanks steve!! :smile:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 18:20
what is there to love about halifax lol i feel sorry for her haha:biggrin:

no you don't..I'm going to live there not because of the place it's because where my heart is and that's with my husband, my new supportive family and those friendly filipina that I met here in the forum. :heartshape1:

stevie c
26th November 2012, 18:31
Have a safe journey Rhose welcome to the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th November 2012, 20:42
Have a pleasant journey Rhose and don't forget your wellingtons! :biggrin:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 23:23
Have a safe journey Rhose welcome to the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks steve c. :smile:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 23:26
Have a pleasant journey Rhose and don't forget your wellingtons! :biggrin:

thanks! oooh! got 2 of it :biggrin:

bigmarco
26th November 2012, 23:41
Have a safe trip and wrap up warm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
26th November 2012, 23:47
Wow someone else moving to my town :biggrin:

Well the place isn't too bad, mind you many people from the south come here and wonder where the sun went. Seriously, we do seem to get more cloudy days than many places.

Have a great trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rhose
26th November 2012, 23:58
Have a safe trip and wrap up warm :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks mark!! yeah!! I will :smile:

Rhose
27th November 2012, 00:00
Wow someone else moving to my town :biggrin:

Well the place isn't too bad, mind you many people from the south come here and wonder where the sun went. Seriously, we do seem to get more cloudy days than many places.

Have a great trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Iani!! my husband told me to bring the sun in you place :biggrin: hope I could..

Iani
27th November 2012, 00:09
Well, when I returned from the Philippines last month, after being there for a month getting married and stuff, I stepped outside at Manchester airport.................and said a rather rude word. GRIEF IT FELT COLD :icon_lol:

It's since got a bit colder, and the forecast is to get colder still over the next few weeks.
Hope hubby will be there to wrap you in a big coat :biggrin:

Some parts of town are a bit exposed, windy and you sure feel it. It's bad enough where I live, ohh its fun stuff. Welcome to the town, never mind what anyone says, it's a great place.

Ian