PDA

View Full Version : I think I need advice about what to do...

cheekee
28th November 2012, 00:56
Hi guys.

You might know I have been dating a Filipino girl from cebu for a few months. I plan to meet her next year.

I know I love her and she has said the same to me. We have both been in tears on skype and phone calls missing each other.

I found out the other day that she had been talking to her ex boyfriend of 2 years about a month ago. She had told me that previously that they haven't spoken since last year. They had split up according to her because he was unfaithful and played her.

She gave me her log ins for her email and Facebook to prove she was serious with me. I also read her yahoo messenger conversations with him and the recent contact she had with him shows she was quite intimate with him. She was saying she missed him and she did say to him "kiss you all over" a few times and asking when he was next in cebu.

when I confronted her she has been in floods of tears telling me she only did it because she hated him for what he did and wanted to get back at him by making him think she still liked him because she couldn't move on and commit to me as she was scared of being hurt again. We hadn't been together long when she was talking to him. She has repeatedly told me how sorry she is and that she didn't tell me because she didn't want to hurt me. To be honest she did really really cry a lot.

She has told me that she really loves me and only wants us to be together. I made her send him an email and yahoo message asking him not to contact her again and that she was with me now ( I saw these sent as proof). She handed over her yahoo and email accounts to me so I could do with them as I wish. She sent me a picture of her old sim card broken as she has just changed her number last week.

I'm obviously upset because she lied to me. but at the same time I can kind of understand why she did it and it was very evident of how upset she was and how much she cried on skype and that she was probably genuinely sorry. She admitted to being stupid and that she realises that. She tells me she will do anything to prove to me that she is genuine about how she feels about me.

My heart tells me that she is sorry and she is being truthful to me but I cant help having some worries. When she told me about what he did she was really tearful so that sort of makes me think she is genuine.

Please guys what are your thoughts. I am so torn right now.

grahamw48
28th November 2012, 01:15
Sad to say, I have been in internet cafes there where girls have had up to six chat windows open. :cwm25:

Have you sent her any money ?

cheekee
28th November 2012, 01:24
No.

I talk to her all the time when she is at home. I know that because she has shown me around using the camera on her phone. She doesn't go to café's The last week she has been constantly on Skype with me as I have been sick at home. I have left Skype on while she has been asleep and when she says she is chatting to someone on Facebook. I can see who she is chatting to as I have her log on. So far she has been telling me the truth since it happened.

imagine
28th November 2012, 01:39
tread very carefully im not being sexist when i say women can be very convincing and able to turn on and off the tears as and when they want, im not saying she is, just be cautious ,

another thing if she's playing games with her x bf, like that (the kiss you all over thing) what if he gets jealous, when he knows about you,
ok she shown you messages, face book etc, you still cant be certain of her motive of breaking the old sim, and new cel no/ a photo of a destroyed sim, could be any sim, it proves nothing ,

is this the one you wanted to buy cel phone and post to her, you asked about world remit for sending money,
slow down with her, dont send anything else, if you already have, 2 months isn't long,

Steve.r
28th November 2012, 01:56
How do you know she has not got other yahoo accounts that she uses now to talk to other guys. It's a hard call cheekee, tread carefully

Ako Si Jamie
28th November 2012, 02:37
Why would she play mind games with her ex? :Erm: Because she's still got a thing for him and your just the back-up. She wanted a positive reaction from her ex and didn't get one leaving her with only one option cue the tears and the apologies.

Personally I'd walk especially as you've never met her and she lives 7,000 miles away. You don't need the baggage too and you shouldn't be made second choice either.

tiger31
28th November 2012, 03:30
well once amalayer always amalayer if she lied to you then sorry i would bale out there are thousands of genuine and loving girls out here but also thousands of scammers too.Like one poster said they can have more than one foreigner on the go at the same time .Where i live there are 2 girls with foreign boyfriends and both have kids to them when they go home their philippino boyfriends come out of hiding and carry on living together simply because they send money to them and the boyfriends can live off the money thats being sent ,now if thats happening on my doorstep imagine how many more there are .So yes the crocodile tears can be turned on and off like a tap she maybe crying only because she got caught .so my advice would be move on you may have to bump into a few bad ones to find the girl of your dreams good luck

joebloggs
28th November 2012, 08:46
do you or have you sent her money cheekee ?
time and distance can cause problems.. :NoNo:

bigmac
28th November 2012, 09:05
I know I love her and she has said the same to me.

and youve never even met each other?:doh

why not try to get a general visit visa? get her over here with you--see how it goes for a while.

melovesengland
28th November 2012, 10:17
be careful cheekee. you havent met her yet and at the first place you really dont know her. i dont want to sound judgemental but many filipinas nowadays which is sad go in a relationship with white man for money and spend the cash on a filo boyfriend or they have TWO Foreigners at the same time.

dont be blinded by all what she said, be cautious and observative. Learn from the lesson.

jake
28th November 2012, 10:37
Is the ex boyfriend filipino or foreigner? You mentioned that she would see him the next time he was in Cebu.

R_Norman
28th November 2012, 11:02
I totally agree with you Melo,I'm a Filipina as well but its a shameful and sad that some Filipina will do everything just for money and betrayed people...that's the sad truth!

raynaputi
28th November 2012, 11:03
Be careful and DO NOT SEND HER ANYTHING! You haven't met her yet and only know her for a few months and haven't even met her. Treat this situation as a warning from now on.

sars_notd_virus
28th November 2012, 11:06
Dont jump in the quagmire cheekee...forget the girl!!!

R_Norman
28th November 2012, 11:08
and to you Cheekee, be cautious not only with Filipina but also with Thai...just sharing...Goodluck and hope you sort it out and think carefully...:icon_rolleyes:

joebloggs
28th November 2012, 11:53
and to you Cheekee, be cautious not only with Filipina but also with Thai...just sharing...Goodluck and hope you sort it out and think carefully...:icon_rolleyes:

not just filipina or Thai but some MEN and WOMEN SCAM people :NoNo:

MissAna
28th November 2012, 14:36
i agree with all the members here. i think you should not totally trust a girl you haven't met. good thing you found out early that she is playing on you. just saying.... :icon_rolleyes:

MissAna
28th November 2012, 14:39

:iagree: thai girls are even worst.trust me i know because my husband's ex wife is thai and she is a gold digger. she made my husband bankrupt. :cwm23:

lastlid
29th November 2012, 00:50
Why would she play mind games with her ex? :Erm: Because she's still got a thing for him and your just the back-up. She wanted a positive reaction from her ex and didn't get one leaving her with only one option cue the tears and the apologies.

Personally I'd walk especially as you've never met her and she lives 7,000 miles away. You don't need the baggage too and you shouldn't be made second choice either.

I agree with this man.

Iani
29th November 2012, 00:52
:iagree: thai girls are even worst.trust me i know because my husband's ex wife is thai and she is a gold digger. she made my husband bankrupt. :cwm23:

Hmmmm got a feeling this isn't going to be a popular thing to say, but.....nuts to it.
MissAna is completely right. There is a huge difference in attitudes and mindset between Thais and Pinoy. I can only guess the two are compared because they are from SE Asia.
I spent some time in Thailand, I dated a lady there. I got to know the mentality of both men and women, and some of my ex's friends worked in the bars..........getting to know what they really think was quite an eye opener.

Friend of mine owned a bar there with his Thai wife, I made a good few male friends..........heard some right stories, of men who had lost millions. Men going over, thinking they had met some love, they build a house together, then one day all the male relatives turn up, barricading the way there "she doesn't lub you anymore, go"
This is very common. The attitude is best summed up by the in joke there "The currency is the baht, and relationships here are all abaht the baht"

It is a terrible thing to generalise, but when you hear the same story again and again and again........you get to see a pattern.

Try googling cheating pinoy girl, and you'll get a few results. Try googling cheating thai girl - and the internet will almost go into meltdown.

Plenty on both sides though. Frankly, if something seems dodgy, then it probably is.

OP you know what you need to do about this, I don't want to see you taken for a ride by anyone and suspect you have already decided before posting this -or know deep down the right answer.

Just do what feels right, after all, you know her more than any of us

grahamw48
29th November 2012, 01:22
Those guys keep getting getting taken in by the Thai girls though, don't they. :NoNo:
...after decades of hard luck stories circulating.

Too many people running around with their :censored: in one hand and their wallet in the other. :icon_rolleyes:

RESEARCH and ADVICE from those that know is all it takes, and so much easier now with google at your fingertips.

imagine
29th November 2012, 01:49
Cheekee, this is for you,

i have been a member here since 2009, i had an online relationship with a philipina, who worked in israel , i was totally besotted with her,i made many an effort to meet her, even wasted money on booked flights, after 2 years of excuses and lies,
( and believe my she was the sweetest and could do no wrong in my eyes),well then things started to not seem right,i shared on here about my relationship, i got great advice from all the guys here, but still though i knew they were right , i couldn't let go, almost another year went by still the lies and deception,i knew inside but i didnt want to see it, untill one day the evidence hit me in my face, i knew then i had to finish with her, that was 3 years wasted, though she never asked or got cash from me, it still cost me dearly, with the lost flights, insurances, things i threw away sold cheap, my car, and the rest,all for the preperation of going to live with her in phil, theres much more to my story than this short version,

i realy just want you to listen to guys n girls on here their advise,

myself i did listen, but i just couldnt do it. i wish i had because it would have saved me a lot of heartbreak and around 10 grand all told,

at the end of the day, its your decision, but listen to the advise and think about it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
29th November 2012, 02:44
Cheekee, you have gone quiet on us, please share your feelings because it will help. I think nothing we have said will stop the hurt or the feelings you have for her, but if there is one ounze of doubt... one tiny doubt, make a clean break and do it now.

There 'are' genuine ladies out there, maybe some friends of the ladies here on the forum. Please dont become another statistic of a ripped off westerner.

joebloggs
29th November 2012, 08:05
Try googling cheating pinoy girl, and you'll get a few results. Try googling cheating thai girl - and the internet will almost go into meltdown.

maybe so, but i know of a number of members on this forum who have been scammed by Filipina's. :NoNo:

I watched 'scam city' the other week, it was on about Thailand and how one girl I think she had 3 western boy friends on the go, each sending her money..

also a reason for the google results might be more western men have had a relationship with thai's than filipina's.

andy222
29th November 2012, 10:38
[QUOTE=grahamw48;403416]Sad to say, I have been in internet cafes there where girls have had up to six chat windows open. :cwm25:
I have seen that too when I have been there.

andy222
29th November 2012, 10:42
I think many europeans and americans and pinoys mess these girls around and in the end they dont know who to trust.

cheekee
29th November 2012, 12:05
Cheekee, you have gone quiet on us, please share your feelings because it will help. I think nothing we have said will stop the hurt or the feelings you have for her, but if there is one ounze of doubt... one tiny doubt, make a clean break and do it now.

There 'are' genuine ladies out there, maybe some friends of the ladies here on the forum. Please dont become another statistic of a ripped off westerner.

I have been quiet because I needed time to think.

I think its a really difficult one. I have all her her log in details for her Facebook, email, and yahoo and Skype She took screen shots of her phone with all the messages and contacts. The messages with her ex stopped over a month ago and she only spoke to him for two days. I have researched her name on Google and other search engines and found no new info. Everything I have asked of her to prove she is genuine about me she has done without complaint. she has been on-line constantly with me on Google talk over the last week as I have been sick from work and she hasn't been talking to anyone.

I have been using Filipino dating sites for a long time and had many scammers try it on with me. I could see them coming. I have met her parents online on skype. She has a aunty living close to me and we are in contact.

I have filipino nurse colleagues who are going to cebu soon and they are going to check her out for me.

I think I am going to be really cautious but not finish things just yet. But anything else comes up and its over.

Her ex is not a filipino.

sars_notd_virus
29th November 2012, 12:39
I have filipino nurse colleagues who are going to cebu soon and they are going to check her out for me.

I think I am going to be really cautious but not finish things just yet. But anything else comes up and its over.

Follow your gut instinct cheekee,...if you have the slightest doubt along the way dont pursue it.

melovesengland
29th November 2012, 12:47
I have been quiet because I needed time to think.

I think its a really difficult one. I have all her her log in details for her Facebook, email, and yahoo and Skype She took screen shots of her phone with all the messages and contacts. The messages with her ex stopped over a month ago and she only spoke to him for two days. I have researched her name on Google and other search engines and found no new info. Everything I have asked of her to prove she is genuine about me she has done without complaint. she has been on-line constantly with me on Google talk over the last week as I have been sick from work and she hasn't been talking to anyone.

I have been using Filipino dating sites for a long time and had many scammers try it on with me. I could see them coming. I have met her parents online on skype. She has a aunty living close to me and we are in contact.

Her ex is not a filipino.

Its not easy I know and Im sure youre having hard time.

You know better than us because its your feelings. We hope it all goes well for you BUT do not forget this is STRIKE 1, STRIKE 2 will come and also STRIKE 3.

Be cautious like what you have said.

We are only here to advise you. Its up to you whether you take our advise or not.

Like Steve said dont add on the list of RIPPED OFF WESTERNER.

cheekee
29th November 2012, 13:13
My gut instinct is that she is truly sorry and that she was stupid. In all my past relationships that went wrong, I knew when they were lying. I do get what you all say and thank you for what you have said. I did wonder if I was second place or a back up. But she hasn't seen him for a long time now. She tells me that she hated him because she felt she couldn't move forward with me because of how he treated to her. She was really scared to commit.

I have been messed up by people before and I wanted to get them back. I just chose not to. She didn't and got found out. I was clever enough to find this I think I will be clever enough to see that.

If there is a strike two......She knows that its over. I made that quite clear.

jake
29th November 2012, 13:38
I think many europeans and americans and pinoys mess these girls around and in the end they dont know who to trust.
Good point Andy. Have seen it happen a lot over the years.

melovesengland
29th November 2012, 13:59
My gut instinct is that she is truly sorry and that she was stupid. In all my past relationships that went wrong, I knew when they were lying. I do get what you all say and thank you for what you have said. I did wonder if I was second place or a back up. But she hasn't seen him for a long time now. She tells me that she hated him because she felt she couldn't move forward with me because of how he treated to her. She was really scared to commit.

I have been messed up by people before and I wanted to get them back. I just chose not to. She didn't and got found out. I was clever enough to find this I think I will be clever enough to see that.

If there is a strike two......She knows that its over. I made that quite clear.

Fair enough.

Good luck to you then. :)

cheekee
29th November 2012, 15:33
Good point Andy. Have seen it happen a lot over the years.

Her ex did mess her about. He travelled a lot in his job and sometimes she wouldn't see him for months. he never had a mobile phone (or gave her a phone number he did have) and she had to rely on him contacting her.

marksroomspain
29th November 2012, 15:49
Hi cheekee,

There has been a lot of sound advice from the forum members here as some of them say it is entirely up to you how you go forward on this your decision and your decision alone.

One question you must ask yourself is "Do I trust her entirely" if there is one bit of doubt in your mind then if it was me I would walk away like the guys have said there are so many wonderful ladies in the Phils also a lot of scammers too.

I have read your threads here and it seems to me that because of whats happened to her it gives her a right to do it to other people, listen mate you must have 100% trust for this to work out and its dam hard since you have not met her yet.

I met my pinoy lady 6 months after chatting and even myself had doubts how it would work out mainly because of me finding it hard to trust, not once did she give me course to doubt her, but if she done something like that to me I would think long and hard about how you go forward.

If you feel that its worth it then get yourself over there and you will find things out and hopefully be able to move forward with this, I hope everything turns out well for you buddy I really do take care...

imagine
29th November 2012, 16:20
its a big commitment your about to take, a lot of stress on the way, it would be unfair to think of her as a possible scammer, im sure she isn't, but dont let yourself be lead on,
my x gf wasn't a scammer, just that she turned to lies to cover up her seeing someone else,
which made me just another option,
be sure you are not just another option,
you have had some good advice here from others,
i wish you luck, please tread carefully

cheekee
29th November 2012, 16:27
Hi cheekee,

There has been a lot of sound advice from the forum members here as some of them say it is entirely up to you how you go forward on this your decision and your decision alone.

One question you must ask yourself is "Do I trust her entirely" if there is one bit of doubt in your mind then if it was me I would walk away like the guys have said there are so many wonderful ladies in the Phils also a lot of scammers too.

I have read your threads here and it seems to me that because of whats happened to her it gives her a right to do it to other people, listen mate you must have 100% trust for this to work out and its dam hard since you have not met her yet.

I met my pinoy lady 6 months after chatting and even myself had doubts how it would work out mainly because of me finding it hard to trust, not once did she give me course to doubt her, but if she done something like that to me I would think long and hard about how you go forward.

If you feel that its worth it then get yourself over there and you will find things out and hopefully be able to move forward with this, I hope everything turns out well for you buddy I really do take care...

I agree with what you say. The reason I have decided to try that I have literally grilled her to the point that if she is playing me with more lies, she would have tripped up by now. This happened over two weeks ago. Since then she has given me access to all her accounts, photos of her phone screen (messages/contacts). I have got to the point where i am confident she has just made a stupid mistake. Ok its a gamble. but I have lied in the past so to not hurt someome. Ok it was about her ex, but they are not together.

cheekee
29th November 2012, 16:29
If I am another option I will find out soon enough. I'm not visiting her till July next year. I will be very careful.

raynaputi
29th November 2012, 16:31
We can only hope that whatever you do would be the best. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is always tricky especially when there are feelings involved. I hope whatever happens, you don't end up getting ripped off, whether she asks you money or not. Just be careful.

cheekee
29th November 2012, 16:32
Thank you.

I have thought long and hard about this believe me.

But I will take care.

marksroomspain
29th November 2012, 16:32
Good luck I hope everything turns out well for you both...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
29th November 2012, 16:38
Good luck from me too.
It sounds like you know what you're doing anyway. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
29th November 2012, 16:40
We can only hope that whatever you do would be the best. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is always tricky especially when there are feelings involved. I hope whatever happens, you don't end up getting ripped off, whether she asks you money or not. Just be careful.

It is tricky giving someone the benefit of the doubt. yes. I just have to be careful I guess.

sars_notd_virus
29th November 2012, 16:41
Follow your gut instinct cheekee,...if you have the slightest doubt along the way dont pursue it.

My gut instinct is that she is truly sorry and that she was stupid. In all my past relationships that went wrong, I knew when they were lying. I do get what you all say and thank you for what you have said.

I have been messed up by people before and I wanted to get them back.

[QUOTE=cheekee;403696]If I am another option I will find out soon enough. I'm not visiting her till July next year. I will be very careful.

we all have our past good and bad...it is better to meet her first in person to know that what you got for each other is real and what they call LOVE.

grahamw48
29th November 2012, 17:08
Too true.

First shock is likely to be how TINY she probably is. :icon_lol:

cheekee
29th November 2012, 19:09
Too true.

First shock is likely to be how TINY she probably is. :icon_lol:

Am I being thick...I don't get it :)

cheekee
29th November 2012, 19:10
[QUOTE=cheekee;403675]My gut instinct is that she is truly sorry and that she was stupid. In all my past relationships that went wrong, I knew when they were lying. I do get what you all say and thank you for what you have said.

I have been messed up by people before and I wanted to get them back.

we all have our past good and bad...it is better to meet her first in person to know that what you got for each other is real and what they call LOVE.

I agree. I think there is something special there and I do want to try at the moment. :)

stevie c
29th November 2012, 20:10
Cheekee I sympathise with you I really do but my honest opinion after reading your story is that strike 2 will most defiantly come & I really do believe that this girl is a scammer get out with your dignity intact & find yourself true genuine Filipino who wants you for genuine reasons sorry if this may sound harsh but it is my gut feeling

Iani
29th November 2012, 21:11
maybe so, but i know of a number of members on this forum who have been scammed by Filipina's. :NoNo:

I watched 'scam city' the other week, it was on about Thailand and how one girl I think she had 3 western boy friends on the go, each sending her money..

also a reason for the google results might be more western men have had a relationship with thai's than filipina's.

Oh totally, totally :xxgrinning--00xx3: Perhaps your last point also rings true, that there are a good few holiday resorts in Thailand within easyish reach of Australia - many young men going over primarily to drink and party away. They then hit the bars and find they are crawling with young beautiful women (Thais are blessed in the world with incredible good looks), and don't realise it's all a show when these women are practically beating down their hotel room doors.

So easy to confuse love with something else over there.

I will though stand by my point of Pinoy having different attitudes to Thais. Not that pinoys don't rip people off, far from it given half a chance some/many of them it's their raison d'etre.
I at one time used to chat online, and one dating site was packed with filipinas. Many I soon figured out were like barracudas.
There really though is a different outlook to life. Maybe it's the religion, or culture?
It's only the same though as comparing Germans to Greeks.

As for 3 "boyfriends" on the go? Oh that's commonplace :wink:

Iani
29th November 2012, 21:19
Am I being thick...I don't get it :)

It's like a sort of running joke, people can look bigger in photos, and when we eventually meet them, one surprise is "wow you're little".
It's easy to form a picture of what your girlfriend will look like stood by you, and if you are in London, then it's natural to compare her to UK girls.

But anyway, good luck fella, you are the one who will know her best, not us.

We just want you to make the right decision, whatever that will be. IF though (and I hope it won't be) she is leading you on, do be assured we aren't going to be laughing at you. Support is here whatever way it may go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
29th November 2012, 21:27
It's like a sort of running joke, people can look bigger in photos, and when we eventually meet them, one surprise is "wow you're little".
It's easy to form a picture of what your girlfriend will look like stood by you, and if you are in London, then it's natural to compare her to UK girls.

But anyway, good luck fella, you are the one who will know her best, not us.

We just want you to make the right decision, whatever that will be. IF though (and I hope it won't be) she is leading you on, do be assured we aren't going to be laughing at you. Support is here whatever way it may go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ahh I see.

Thank you. I feel confident that if strike 2 comes it will be before I visit. I know you all want the best for me and I am truly grateful for that.

Ako Si Jamie
29th November 2012, 21:28
If you haven't sent her money and have been speaking to her for several months I can't see her being a scammer somehow. She would have given up by now and gone on to the next guy.

But like I said before I still think she's holding on to her ex and that's not a good situation to be in. Somewhere down the line her ex could come knocking again which could leave you in limbo.

It sounds like you've decided to pursue her which is your decision. But I'd back off a bit and let her know crystal clear you won't take any .... off her. Protect your own feelings first and foremost.

Good luck!

Tinker
29th November 2012, 21:41
Follow your heart, listen to you rmind, and have a thoughts with some of the advice. I met a lot of guys on dating site, i chatted with them nicely, they proposed on net, but i never take it seriously. Until one of them came to meet me, without any conditions and hesitation, he flew a thousand miles not for a business but to meet me in person..

cheekee
29th November 2012, 21:49
If you haven't sent her money and have been speaking to her for several months I can't see her being a scammer somehow. She would have given up by now and gone on to the next guy.

But like I said before I still think she's holding on to her ex and that's not a good situation to be in. Somewhere down the line her ex could come knocking again which could leave you in limbo.

It sounds like you've decided to pursue her which is your decision. But I'd back off a bit and let her know crystal clear you won't take any .... off her. Protect your own feelings first and foremost.

Good luck!

Thank you.

She hasnt seen her ex for over a year. He isnt coming back to the phillipines. I do think she was stupid to do what she did but she has given me free reign to check all her accounts and knows she has to earn my trust. He was unfaithful to her and she found out by reading his letters and he also admitted it. I do have an inclination to believe her reasons because of that and the fact she has let me read all her emails (which included all of his old ones from 2 years ago) and her yahoo messenger conversations.

I just have a feeling things might be ok. She doesnt ask for money. She works hard and helps her family and ill father.

grahamw48
29th November 2012, 22:07
Sounds promising. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
30th November 2012, 20:14
just to add my thoughts, we all talk to differant people, the distance between you is the hardest thing to get over plus the time differance too, you must have total trust in each other before you commit to anything, myself and Emma was talking to others before we made that commitment, but look at us now, so it can work, just tread careful, and trust your heart and mind,

Stuart
1st December 2012, 01:50
Well I read this thread at length, than ran it past my Phillipino Partner.... We both think the same if she loves you she would have made it clear with her ex that things were over. Be careful, personally I'd move on...

cheekee
1st December 2012, 02:00
Well I read this thread at length, than ran it past my Phillipino Partner.... We both think the same if she loves you she would have made it clear with her ex that things were over. Be careful, personally I'd move on...

Good point.

She did email him to say not to contact her anymore and that she was sorry to play games with him and that she was very happy with me. I saw the email. She also messaged him on yahoo messenger and I saw that also. I have her log in passwords so I know she sent them.

I will be careful though.

cheekee
1st December 2012, 02:01
just to add my thoughts, we all talk to differant people, the distance between you is the hardest thing to get over plus the time differance too, you must have total trust in each other before you commit to anything, myself and Emma was talking to others before we made that commitment, but look at us now, so it can work, just tread careful, and trust your heart and mind,

Yes I understand that. It helps that she has wifi and I can get hold of her at any time. the last week I have been connected to her on google chat video so I know exactly what she is doing. I am going to be very careful.

Michael Parnham
1st December 2012, 09:16
Hi Cheekee, after reading all the advice you've been given by all the forum members, I tend to understand what everyone is trying to say to you so please take heed of what is said. My personal advice would be, give the girl good reason to trust you as other members have mentioned she may have been used in the past, and I think we all need to hear both sides. Hopefully by the time you visit her you will have a better understanding of each other and I sincerely hope it works out for both of you, Good luck!!

stevewool
1st December 2012, 10:07
I have her log in passwords so I know she sent them.

I will be careful though.[/QUOTE]

why would you want to keep these, just trust your heart, i have never used Ems passwords to any sites, even her bank, yes she gives them me but i can honestly say i have never used them, plus with my mind i would forget them anyway,remember it takes two to tango, but it only takes one to say no more, good luck but again tread carefull

melovesengland
1st December 2012, 11:45
Good point.

She did email him to say not to contact her anymore and that she was sorry to play games with him and that she was very happy with me. I saw the email. She also messaged him on yahoo messenger and I saw that also. I have her log in passwords so I know she sent them.

I will be careful though.

TRUST for me is like a GLASS, once its broken you can NEVER ever put it back together again.

Did she sent all the messages on her own will or you have told her to do so? Are you VERY SURE that she surrender all of her emails and accounts to you and not hiding couple anymore?

It must have been hard for you Cheekee and I do feel for you, Im really sorry.

Just OPEN your eyes WIDELY if you want to give it another go so you can see things clearly. You know what I mean?

Its only you who can solve this we are just your back-up when times get tough.

We'll support you still no matter what. :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st December 2012, 11:56
I think your paranoid now mate. You have uncovered her messages on these sites. Dont forget you are 7000 miles apart. The question is can you trust her?. Its hard being that far apart believe me I know. The problem you have got now is that you will go over there and meet her and probably spend your vacation just with her. Then you will come back here and after a few weeks you will be loggging into her accounts again to see what you can find.

cheekee
1st December 2012, 14:56
TRUST for me is like a GLASS, once its broken you can NEVER ever put it back together again.

Did she sent all the messages on her own will or you have told her to do so? Are you VERY SURE that she surrender all of her emails and accounts to you and not hiding couple anymore?

It must have been hard for you Cheekee and I do feel for you, Im really sorry.

Just OPEN your eyes WIDELY if you want to give it another go so you can see things clearly. You know what I mean?

Its only you who can solve this we are just your back-up when times get tough.

We'll support you still no matter what. :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

She sent the messages of her own accord.

cheekee
1st December 2012, 14:59
I think your paranoid now mate. You have uncovered her messages on these sites. Dont forget you are 7000 miles apart. The question is can you trust her?. Its hard being that far apart believe me I know. The problem you have got now is that you will go over there and meet her and probably spend your vacation just with her. Then you will come back here and after a few weeks you will be loggging into her accounts again to see what you can find.

I'm not paranoid now. I think I was in the beginning. But each day has got better. She was used badly so I have to think about that also.

grahamw48
1st December 2012, 15:26
Try not to take it all too seriously. :wink:

You will know better once you've met.

None of us would be normal if we hadn't had exes ...or even 'passing fancies'. :smile:

andy222
1st December 2012, 15:42
I'm not paranoid now. I think I was in the beginning. But each day has got better. She was used badly so I have to think about that also.
Thats good to hear. You will be different when you meet. The atmosphere in cebu is great thats what i found anyway.

cheekee
1st December 2012, 15:58
Thats good to hear. You will be different when you meet. The atmosphere in cebu is great thats what i found anyway.

I know. I cant wait to go really. Seeing all her family on cam. Have met her mum and dad on cam already. I know that was a huge thing for her to do. They all really like me.

andy222
1st December 2012, 16:04
You will be made to feel welcome dont worry. That is another difference between pinoys and other asian subcontinents.

karenkeith
10th December 2012, 20:55
Ask God,and pray if you have second thoughts regarding this matters,..or give yourself some space,if you want to have a peace of mind.It will be hard for you to trust her again coz of this right?..i just felt sorry for you,you seems so nice and genuine,you deserve what you were looking for in the future...

-good luck and God bless you..