PDA

View Full Version : CFO Manila opening times in late December .

joy_86jm
29th November 2012, 14:39
Hoping someone here can help as the CFO seem to be incapable of answering a phone or responding to emails . I have recently received my visa to join my husband in the UK but still need my CFO sticker , I had intended to travel to manila on the 26 th December with a view to getting the sticker on the 27 th . As I said earlier my husband and I have both called and sent emails to enquire about this with no response , I already have the necessary certificates from CFO to get the sticker so if anyone can offer any help with this my husband and I would be very grateful.

melovesengland
29th November 2012, 14:54
Hoping someone here can help as the CFO seem to be incapable of answering a phone or responding to emails . I have recently received my visa to join my husband in the UK but still need my CFO sticker , I had intended to travel to manila on the 26 th December with a view to getting the sticker on the 27 th . As I said earlier my husband and I have both called and sent emails to enquire about this with no response , I already have the necessary certificates from CFO to get the sticker so if anyone can offer any help with this my husband and I would be very grateful.

If I were you get your sticker, attend the GC whenever your ready and BEFORE PEAK TIMES for DECEMBER comes to avoid hassles. you have your visa and docus already so why not do it right away, that'll keep your mind at ease after.

Anyway, I have provided you link of the CFO website and some announcements.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

notices:

Please be informed that the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) will be closed on Friday, November 30, 2012 in celebration of Bonifacio Day. CFO will resume its regular operations on Monday, December 3, 2012.

Please be advised that afternoon pre-departure sessions are suspended on December 5, 2012 (Wednesday) to give way to the Presidential Awards Ceremony in Malacaņan Palace. Exempted emigrants and spouses/partners of foreigners may still register until 5:00pm. Regular work operations will resume on December 6, 2012 (Thursday).

Terpe
30th November 2012, 19:49

You could try to call the CFO desk at NAIA
Their tel is 8795685.

CFO has a desk at NAIA where you can collect the sticker (as long as you have all the paperwork and certificate)

You need to call them well ahead of time.
Tell them your flight details and get confirmation that someone will be at the desk and will wait for you to give you the sticker.

Well that's if any staff will be working that day.

Worth a try anyway.

joy_86jm
1st December 2012, 23:57
If I were you get your sticker, attend the GC whenever your ready and BEFORE PEAK TIMES for DECEMBER comes to avoid hassles. you have your visa and docus already so why not do it right away, that'll keep your mind at ease after.

Anyway, I have provided you link of the CFO website and some announcements.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

notices:

Please be informed that the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) will be closed on Friday, November 30, 2012 in celebration of Bonifacio Day. CFO will resume its regular operations on Monday, December 3, 2012.

Please be advised that afternoon pre-departure sessions are suspended on December 5, 2012 (Wednesday) to give way to the Presidential Awards Ceremony in Malacaņan Palace. Exempted emigrants and spouses/partners of foreigners may still register until 5:00pm. Regular work operations will resume on December 6, 2012 (Thursday).

Hi melovesengland :) thnx for the help . Done already the seminar last Feb at SMEF-COW and got my certificates. My location is here in Mindanao and am still working till dec 21. Would be wise to do it 2days before my departure to save money and spend Christmas with my family here and students since hubby is working that day. Just worried coz not sure if they are open by dec 27-28.

joy_86jm
2nd December 2012, 00:00
You could try to call the CFO desk at NAIA
Their tel is 8795685.

CFO has a desk at NAIA where you can collect the sticker (as long as you have all the paperwork and certificate)

You need to call them well ahead of time.
Tell them your flight details and get confirmation that someone will be at the desk and will wait for you to give you the sticker.

Well that's if any staff will be working that day.

Worth a try anyway.

Thnx Sir Terpe for the info . I could try that later :)

jlags90
2nd December 2012, 00:31
I have gathered that CFO Desk in NAIA opens from 5 am till midnight. Regarding the question if they are open on your flight date, I am not sure. Their website doesn't publish closure announcements for the Christmas Holidays yet, so it might be worth keeping an eye on. But, I suppose if 27th or 28th isn't declared as public holiday, their office might be open.