PDA

View Full Version : Please help. Job advice

iamiyah
29th November 2012, 19:53
Good day everyone Im back again! :)

My contract in the company I am working now will be finished this month. They offered me to renew the contract however the circumstances and benefits are the reason I declined the offer to renew.
I got a new job in another company that will start these December as well.

My concern is that I am planning to apply for visit visa t see my boyfriend in UK by February.
The new company will allow me to have a vacation and go back in Philippines for a month.

My problem is I am worried that the new contract I have will be the reason for the ECO to denied my visa as its questionable why the company will allow me to take a month vacation when in fact I just started from them just a month ago as well. Will it weakens my tie here?

Should I stay in my old company as it will show that I have continous job with them or can I still take my new job offer? :cwm3:

I am very confused now what to do and choose as only I am thinking is what will be best for my application. I've gave up already the chance to be home for Christmas, for my bday and new year :bigcry: these year so that I can have a new job that will also be a proof of my tie here that I can use to apply :(

Please kindly advise me. Its a big sacrifice I will make and I want it to be worthy. I know it sounds so cheesy or so but I really love my boyfriend and whatever sacrifices it will take to be with him. I will do it. I just hope at the end of all these sadness of being alone I will face soon, will all be worthy.

Salamat po.

melovesengland
29th November 2012, 21:50
Well I would suggest that you provide emails or holiday confirmation from your NEW job that you are allowed to have a month off work along with a copy of a newly signed contract.

Also, why dont you state 2-3 weeks of holiday in the UK instead of a whole month that might help your application out.

Is your BF sponsorinf your trip to the UK?

iamiyah
29th November 2012, 22:33
Well I would suggest that you provide emails or holiday confirmation from your NEW job that you are allowed to have a month off work along with a copy of a newly signed contract.

Also, why dont you state 2-3 weeks of holiday in the UK instead of a whole month that might help your application out.

Is your BF sponsorinf your trip to the UK?

Hello :) Thank you for your kindest reply. I really appreciate as your the first one to gave effort on giving me an advice.

Im planning to spend only two weeks in UK and then I will fly back home in the Philippines as I have an entitlement ticket from my previous employer that I can use for February flight.

Would that help me also to strengthen my reason that I dont have any intention to stay in UK?

If I can get an employee certificate from my new employer? would that be fine? eventhough it will be unpaid leave?

Yeap my boyfriend will be sponsoring me to go in there..

I hope for your kindest advice again. salamat po

melovesengland
29th November 2012, 23:36
because your bf is the one sponsoring you he needs to provide docus that he can support ur needs while ur in the uk but that doesnt mean that you wont provide any bank details, savings and money matter as well. submit your bank statements from your accounts and bank certificate. if you have money transfer receipts to prove that he was sending you cash then include that on ur docu list.

it would be ideal if the two weeks plan will be mentioned or included on your cover letter. what are your itineraries while in the uk and where are u going to stay.

if you can get an employment cert signed by your employer then much better, also if you can get a confirmation email or letter from your employer for your said holiday then add that up.

collect more docus and evidence that you are not planning to overstay in the uk. the more the better.

iamiyah
30th November 2012, 00:17
hello again melovesengland :)

I been very grateful for your kindness in helping me in my dilema..
My boyfriend will send me all the necessary docs needed, on his part there will be no problem as he has good job in London and financial status. My only problem is on my side. As I am not that sure of the situation and my status.

How much money should I have in the bank? as I dont have much in there coz i send money for my family. Will three months bank statement enough to submit?

He don't send money as well with me. Will that help if he sends me money? coz never I asked him money even he insists to help as i don't want him to think something.

So basically these are the documents I am planning to submit:

*Letter of Employment on my new job
* My 3 months bank statement (Is it possible to just send the copy from my internet banking statement? )
*Invitation letter and docs from my bf
* My round trip flight ticket from London to Cairo
* Round trip ticket from Cairo to Philippines
*Itinerary of our plans in London

Do i need to submit pictures, letters, chatlogs that we have as well??

Hope for your kindest advice on what else I can submit to strengthen my application. I do apologize for all the hassle. As I really wanted to see my boyfriend.

because your bf is the one sponsoring you he needs to provide docus that he can support ur needs while ur in the uk but that doesnt mean that you wont provide any bank details, savings and money matter as well. submit your bank statements from your accounts and bank certificate. if you have money transfer receipts to prove that he was sending you cash then include that on ur docu list.

it would be ideal if the two weeks plan will be mentioned or included on your cover letter. what are your itineraries while in the uk and where are u going to stay.

if you can get an employment cert signed by your employer then much better, also if you can get a confirmation email or letter from your employer for your said holiday then add that up.

collect more docus and evidence that you are not planning to overstay in the uk. the more the better.

melovesengland
30th November 2012, 11:37
It doesnt matter how much money you got in the bank (I had 70-150k pesos when I submitted my app) as long as you got something for them to look at and for them to think that you wont recourse to public funds. 6 months statement is the minimum as far as I know but if you havent got any then submit the 3 months along will all the other money docus like payslips, bank cert and etc.

It will be better if its not from your internet banking (unformal), try to request one from your bank.

Have a look on this link. This was what I submitted on my app.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35629-Uk-visit-visa-%28sponsorship%29-tips-advices?highlight=

iamiyah
30th November 2012, 11:59
Thank you for your kindest reply again. :)

Do you think my new job will not be looked after by the ECO since i just started from it?:Erm:

My problem actually is to get a bank certificate as i am here in Egypt and I opened an internation hsbc account in the Philippines however when i asked the HSBC here they told me that they cant give:grosyeux: as they dont have access in here for my international account which is stressful :( . i contacted the hsbc back home but they told me they cant give me thru email so my only form of bank cert is thru internet banking.:doh

I saw that you have been granted for 5months stay in UK (WOW):) what reason have u stated as that is my problem? I dont know how will I draft my letter and the letter that my boyfriend will sign why he is inviting me to go there in a specific time which is in Feb.

Would it be possible to take a glimpse and get an idea from the first letter you have submitted. But if something personal I do understand.

I really wanted to start and collect all the needed docs before my application. Thank you again for all the help. :Wave: :heartshape1:

It doesnt matter how much money you got in the bank (I had 70-150k pesos when I submitted my app) as long as you got something for them to look at and for them to think that you wont recourse to public funds. 6 months statement is the minimum as far as I know but if you havent got any then submit the 3 months along will all the other money docus like payslips, bank cert and etc.

It will be better if its not from your internet banking (unformal), try to request one from your bank.

Have a look on this link. This was what I submitted on my app.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35629-Uk-visit-visa-%28sponsorship%29-tips-advices?highlight=

melovesengland
30th November 2012, 18:10
Thank you for your kindest reply again. :)

Do you think my new job will not be looked after by the ECO since i just started from it?:Erm:

My problem actually is to get a bank certificate as i am here in Egypt and I opened an internation hsbc account in the Philippines however when i asked the HSBC here they told me that they cant give:grosyeux: as they dont have access in here for my international account which is stressful :( . i contacted the hsbc back home but they told me they cant give me thru email so my only form of bank cert is thru internet banking.:doh

I saw that you have been granted for 5months stay in UK (WOW):) what reason have u stated as that is my problem? I dont know how will I draft my letter and the letter that my boyfriend will sign why he is inviting me to go there in a specific time which is in Feb.

Would it be possible to take a glimpse and get an idea from the first letter you have submitted. But if something personal I do understand.

I really wanted to start and collect all the needed docs before my application. Thank you again for all the help. :Wave: :heartshape1:

Well if you really cant provide the statements directly from your bank then try internet banking, you havent got choice unless your bank from the Philippines can send you your statements there in Cairo.

Yes, I have granted a visit visa last year. :)

The reason I used was I have my daughter back in the PI to return to and my enrollment form from school and receipt thats all.

All he has to write is that he fully intended to support you while your on your holiday in the UK, my husband also wrote that he enclosed docus that will prove that he is in a good financial position to fund my trip then on your letter you can state your itinerary or plans while in the UK.

Think of what reasons they might refuse you and gather docus as much as you can to cover those reasons.

Goodluck on your app.