PDA

View Full Version : My next visit to Cagayan De Oro

songz777
1st December 2012, 21:21
Well its hard to belive that I am about to book my next flight to CDO and its 3 months and I am off again for a whole 2 weeks :) I have been so blest to see Angeline for 2 weeks in June , October and soon March and after that July for a month and get married.
Much preparation, wedding venue & entourage booked, deposite paid, rings purchased, and in January I will begin to documents all my pay slips. statements, skye logs, photos and reciepts of my visits, passport stamp copies, letters, emails, and letters from parents etc.
I have got full support from my employer, and with 2% pay rise I am over the 19k mark thank the Lord for that.

I guess my next step is CNI application from my town in April / May then visa extension apply for, Then pray nothing delays our plans to marry on 16th July ... thank you for all your help on this forum.

Take care John

melovesengland
1st December 2012, 21:23
Wish you all the best, love! Hoping things will go smoother. Enjoy your upcoming holiday!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Wave:

lastlid
1st December 2012, 21:27
Well its hard to belive that I am about to book my next flight to CDO and its 3 months and I am off again for a whole 2 weeks :) I have been so blest to see Angeline for 2 weeks in June , October and soon March and after that July for a month and get married.
Much preparation, wedding venue & entourage booked, deposite paid, rings purchased, and in January I will begin to documents all my pay slips. statements, skye logs, photos and reciepts of my visits, passport stamp copies, letters, emails, and letters from parents etc.
I have got full support from my employer, and with 2% pay rise I am over the 19k mark thank the Lord for that.

I guess my next step is CNI application from my town in April / May then visa extension apply for, Then pray nothing delays our plans to marry on 16th July ... thank you for all your help on this forum.

Take care John

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

John, I suppose you have already thought that they could put the income threshold up? Hopefully not, but realistically one couldn't rule it out.

imagine
2nd December 2012, 00:13
all the best from me too John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
2nd December 2012, 08:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

John, I suppose you have already thought that they could put the income threshold up? Hopefully not, but realistically one couldn't rule it out.

I guess there is always that risk but hoping that wont happen for a a year or so :)

Rosie1958
2nd December 2012, 08:48
Wishing you the very best of luck with your forthcoming trip to Philippines and nuptuals in July :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
2nd December 2012, 11:23
Good for you John, Enjoy!!

lastlid
2nd December 2012, 12:04
I guess there is always that risk but hoping that wont happen for a a year or so :)

Yes. Same goes for the fees. Hopefully they will have freeze on such like for a couple of years. :xxgrinning--00xx3: