PDA

View Full Version : CII wants England to offer special visa dispensation for Indian businessmen

joebloggs
2nd December 2012, 13:25
:icon_lol: the Indian takeways in the UK need more staff after so many have been deported :biggrin:

MUMBAI: Industry body CII has said Britain's strict immigration laws are affecting businesses and asked for a special dispensation when it comes to applications from the country.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/CII-wants-England-to-offer-special-visa-dispensation-for-Indian-businessmen/articleshow/17452269.cms

Iani
2nd December 2012, 13:31
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

The cheeky :censored:

andy222
2nd December 2012, 13:39
It would not surprise me one bit if they get what they are asking for.

Terpe
2nd December 2012, 13:43
:NoNo:
:doh

grahamw48
2nd December 2012, 16:31
They have been moaning about this for a long time.

Easy answer:

Stop being racist towards non-Indian nationalities and train some up.:icon_rolleyes:

...OR, if you don't want to do business here, :censored: off somewhere else.

I can cook my own curry. :smile:

Terpe
2nd December 2012, 18:43
.......I can cook my own curry. :smile:

Me too :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And it's a lot tastier, healthy and cheaper too :hubbahubba:

grahamw48
2nd December 2012, 20:13
Well, mine USUALLY is. :icon_lol:

lastlid
2nd December 2012, 20:27
My ex wife was a superb cook. But she was never able to replicate the tastes from a good Indian restaurant in the UK.

I can see why the local Indian restaurant isn't everyone's cup of tea but they are pretty dam popular the length and breadth of the UK and overseas.

"In England, Indian cuisine reigns, there being as many as 10,000 Indian restaurants in business. Some of these have lately been recognized by the Michelin Guide, which is an inventory of outstanding European restaurants. The Indian food industry in the UK is valued at £3.2 billion and forms almost three quarters of the fraction of all the dining out in that country. "

http://suite101.com/article/indian-foods-conquest-of-the-west-a20280

I would never let any prejudice I had get in the way of a good Ruby Murray.

Tip. Don't go too kuripot when it comes to Indian Restaurants. :biggrin:

Also, my ex wife made a great pizza from scratch but that didn't mean we didn't go to an Italian restaurant now and again.

grahamw48
2nd December 2012, 21:41
Oh, and presumably all this money they're supposedly contributing to our economy is AFTER we have deducted the hundreds of millions we donate to them each year in 'aid' ? :icon_rolleyes:

Arthur Little
2nd December 2012, 22:02
Wishes of the Indian Industry Body, CII:

See I ... I cannot imagine such dispensation ever being granted :nono-1-1: ... no way!