PDA

View Full Version : Visa Success

marksroomspain
5th December 2012, 11:47
Hi guys an update from my wife in the Phils, she got her visa yes yes yes.

Just want to say a big thank you especially to Terp for his expert advice and also to Arthur for his very much appreciated support, also bigmarco, miss ana, novie, steve c sorry if I missed people out but to everyone else as well thankyou, thankyou, thankyou......:hoovering::laundry::BouncyHappy::waver:

melovesengland
5th December 2012, 11:49
ohhh!! thats brilliant!!! Well done to her!! CFO next mark. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::Jump:

ericthatcher
5th December 2012, 12:00
congrats marksroomspain! what visa did u apply? can u share your application requirements you submitted thanks!!

imagine
5th December 2012, 12:02
congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
5th December 2012, 12:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th December 2012, 12:08
Hi guys an update from my wife in the Phils, she got her visa yes yes yes.

Just want to say a big thank you especially to Terp for his expert advice and also to Arthur for his very much appreciated support, also bigmarco, miss ana, novie, steve c sorry if I missed people out but to everyone else as well thankyou, thankyou, thankyou......:hoovering::laundry::BouncyHappy::waver:

WooHoo..:Jump::Jump:

What wonderful news. Well done and sincere congratulations to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Special times ahead :smile:

bigmarco
5th December 2012, 12:16
Fantastic News and what a lovely early Christmas present :Jump::Jump:

R_Norman
5th December 2012, 14:36
A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile:

raynaputi
5th December 2012, 16:33
Congrats! :Jump:

Dedworth
5th December 2012, 18:17
Well done :party-smiley-012::appl:

marksroomspain
5th December 2012, 18:33
Thanks guys for all ur comments I was going to book a flight for her for 13th December but she wont fly on the 13th superstitious lol so its the 14th now, she gets her CFO tomorrow and her medical certificate to fly Monday due to her being 33 weeks pregnant went she flies, have checked with the airline so everything is on track thanks once again...

Arthur Little
5th December 2012, 20:21
Heartiest Congratulations to you and your good lady, Mark :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I'd been cautiously optimistic when you informed us that your wife had received the communication from the Embassy, but wanted to wait until she'd actually received her passport back with the visa intact.

All the very best for your future together. :lovecouple:

marksroomspain
5th December 2012, 20:27
Cheers Arthur

Arthur Little
5th December 2012, 20:50
I was going to book a flight for her for 13th December but she wont fly on the *13th superstitious lol so its the 14th now, she gets her CFO tomorrow and her medical certificate to fly Monday due to her being 33 weeks pregnant went she flies, have checked with the airline so everything is on track ...

Quite right ... I have to confess to being a bit superstitious in *that sense, myself! So good luck to your wife with the CFO tomorrow, and I wish her a safe and pleasant trip here :airline: on the 14th.

Rhose
6th December 2012, 00:31
congratulations to you Mark and to your wife...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
6th December 2012, 01:34
Thank you Rhose.