PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying!!

Rhose
5th December 2012, 19:59
What a great day and places!! I'm so happy finally my prince charming and I reunited again..Been here in Halifax for 6 days and enjoying every minute with my in-laws and my prince charming. Got a nice and warm welcome from them with the rest of their friends last Friday.. Everyday they took me in different places.. So thankful that I got a wonderful and very supportive in-laws..

jlags90
5th December 2012, 20:08
I saw you've been busy sorting the kitchen cupboard.:biggrin:
Glad you enjoy frosty Halifax.
We should meet up one day.:icon_lol:

melovesengland
5th December 2012, 20:18
Nice to know your enjoying your new life here in the UK, Rhose. Keep urself busy love and Im happy on you and ur hubby's reunion. Fab!

Rhose
6th December 2012, 00:26
I saw you've been busy sorting the kitchen cupboard.:biggrin:
Glad you enjoy frosty Halifax.
We should meet up one day.:icon_lol:
Thank you sis!!! yeah! my husband and I looking forward to see you!!

Rhose
6th December 2012, 00:28
Nice to know your enjoying your new life here in the UK, Rhose. Keep urself busy love and Im happy on you and ur hubby's reunion. Fab!

Thank you Novie!! I do really need to enjoy myself or else make me feel homesick..:biggrin::biggrin:

Terpe
6th December 2012, 14:28
What a great day and places!! I'm so happy finally my prince charming and I reunited again..Been here in Halifax for 6 days and enjoying every minute with my in-laws and my prince charming. Got a nice and warm welcome from them with the rest of their friends last Friday.. Everyday they took me in different places.. So thankful that I got a wonderful and very supportive in-laws..

Rhose, despite our low outside temperatures here in UK you certainly appear to be having a very warm welcome.

I too wish you a warm welcome and hope you soon settle into you new environment. It does take time, but is made much easier with the help from friends and family.

Take care of your health in these early days and enjoy all the differences you can.

Welcome and God Bless. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
6th December 2012, 21:53

MARVELLOUS news, Rhose ... long may it continue. :xxgrinning--00xx3: