PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Doctors Nightmare

marksroomspain
12th December 2012, 14:37
Hi guys just got off the phone to my wife who was in tears to say the least as her Obstetrician said she will not sign her fit to fly certificate as she is more than 32 weeks pregnant.

My wife is due to fly from Manila on her spouse visa on Friday coming and was told by the airline that uncomplicated single birth pregnancies up to 36 weeks with them (Ethiad) then a person will be accepted to fly, my wife is 33 weeks pregnant and falls into the above categories.

Her Obstetrician said she will look into this before given her the certificate also she mentioned that Phillippne imigration could stop her as well.

OMG this is a nightmare but my wife said she will just see another doctor for clearace, if Ethiad airways will allow her to travel then whats wrong with these people sorry guys just so upset at the moment thank you all...

andy222
12th December 2012, 15:27
I think its best if you get you wife to print the procedures of ethiad and she can show them to the doctor.

fred
12th December 2012, 15:35
OMG this is a nightmare but my wife said she will just see another doctor for clearace

Thats her best bet... Give the Doc 500PHP for the odd Typo..
Quite usual here as Im sure your wife is perfectly aware.

andy222
12th December 2012, 15:41
Thats her best bet... Give the Doc 500PHP for the odd Typo..
Quite usual here as Im sure your wife is perfectly aware.
I dont know why but I always try the legal approach first.:icon_lol:

marksroomspain
12th December 2012, 15:52
She has done that Andy she has printed them off and going back to her OB tomorrow maybe then sense can be prevailed and yes Fred your right I know that for a fact that money can do a lot of things there mmm :REGamblMoney01HL1:

andy222
12th December 2012, 15:59
Your right it is a nightmare but she will find a way round it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

stevie c
12th December 2012, 17:04
Just two words (money talks) simple as that in the phils:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th December 2012, 18:08
Absolutely.

There is virtually nothing that you can't 'buy'.

Even perfectly legal and honest procedures (as above) may need a certain amount of 'lubrication' money, particularly if there is a poriner involved.
Simple opportunistic greed. :NoNo:

joebloggs
12th December 2012, 19:23
Just two words (PERA talks) simple as that in the phils:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

marksroomspain
12th December 2012, 20:02
Thanks guys for your words of support, I spoke to her again and as she used to be a nurse she said she would see one of her colleagues who is a doctor at the hospital she worked at, I know she is well within her rights to fly, applying for a visa is bad enough stress now this but I know she will sort this...

marksroomspain
13th December 2012, 07:57
Just like to say Jem got her medical clearance to fly, another doctor and 3,000 pesos I even said to her if it cost 50,000 I would pay it, just glad to have her home for Xmas................

fred
13th December 2012, 08:30
Just like to say Jem got her medical clearance to fly, another doctor and 3,000 pesos I even said to her if it cost 50,000 I would pay it, just glad to have her home for Xmas................

WHAT???? 3 K!!!!
Bloody doctor probably thought Christmas had come early!!!
I told you 500 man!!