PDA

View Full Version : lovelymara28 from PHILIPPINES

lovelymara
14th December 2012, 07:36
Hi everyone! My name is Marianne, my friends used to call me Mara, sometimes Mharj. I am a Nurse by profession, but I just resigned recently. I decided to stay with my family this whole month of december then by January i'll try to apply and look for a job again or I'll just put up business. Maybe I need a break at the moment, I've been to Taiwan, worked as Carer and I've been in Buxton, Derbyshire in England worked also as Carer but I decided to go back here in Philippines to take care of my father. I used to travel abroad, I've been in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia as well. I feel comfy and relaxed everytime I visit new places. If you will ask about my love life, well I am 28y.o now turning 29 this february and I'm still single. Maybe I had a trauma with my ex-boyfriend. LOL. Well just sharing. Hope u enjoy reading this. Ciao! take care always!

stevie c
14th December 2012, 20:01
Hi mara & a very warm welcome to our friendly forum.....hope you enjoy your stay :Hellooo:

Ako Si Jamie
14th December 2012, 21:13
Buxton? That's England's version of Mountain Province :icon_lol:

Welcome to the forum :Wave:

Terpe
14th December 2012, 22:53
Hi Mara, a warm welcome.
Hope you'll be happy here and that your quest will be fulfilled.

I know Buxton. I've had many happy time times there.

That was a long time ago :olddude:

mickcant
15th December 2012, 07:29
Hello Marianne :Wave:
welcome to the forum.
You are a well travelled lady
I hope you find the happyness you deserve:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

Arjie
15th December 2012, 14:21
Hi everyone! My name is Marianne, my friends used to call me Mara, sometimes Mharj. I am a Nurse by profession, but I just resigned recently. I decided to stay with my family this whole month of december then by January i'll try to apply and look for a job again or I'll just put up business. Maybe I need a break at the moment, I've been to Taiwan, worked as Carer and I've been in Buxton, Derbyshire in England worked also as Carer but I decided to go back here in Philippines to take care of my father. I used to travel abroad, I've been in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia as well. I feel comfy and relaxed everytime I visit new places. If you will ask about my love life, well I am 28y.o now turning 29 this february and I'm still single. Maybe I had a trauma with my ex-boyfriend. LOL. Well just sharing. Hope u enjoy reading this. Ciao! take care always!

Hello Marianne,welcome to our friendly forum.:Hellooo::Hellooo:.Oh! your birthday is February the same as mine,what date?:biggrin:..hehe..Anyway,Good Luck,God Bless You.and I hope you can find your Prince.you take care also.

Ella
15th December 2012, 15:07
Hello Marriane :Hellooo:
Welcome here...

Tish
15th December 2012, 16:00
Hi Marianne :Wave:

Tish here :Wave:

lovelymara
23rd December 2012, 11:58
hi thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Slip
23rd December 2012, 15:18
Hi welcome :smile:

lovelymara
29th December 2012, 15:32
How's everybody? hope you are all having a LOVELY HOLIDAY!!!! Enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

JimA
5th January 2013, 20:23
Happy New Year too!

Janedan0913
29th January 2013, 22:27
I've been in Buxton festival. It's a beautiful place. Not a lot of foreigners there, mostly English people. I'd love to visit that place again and again. Welcome Marianne! :Wave:

Michael Parnham
29th January 2013, 22:51
Hello Marianne, welcome, What did you think of England?

jenjong@brum
2nd February 2013, 16:47
Hi jamiexxxmaria! Where u at in Birmingham?