PDA

View Full Version : Kindly asking for advice/input for my Employment letter.

iamiyah
17th December 2012, 01:55
Good day Everyone,:Hellooo:

I just want to seek advice to please help me revised or give any additional input regarding my Employment certificate. I am planning to lodge my application by January to visit my boyfriend in London. I am starting to gather the needed documents as I know how notorious it is to obtain a visit visa. The HR officer in where I am working ask me just to draft what I needed as he was too busy to do that for me. Here is the sample E.C. that I prepare but I want to improve it and make it look professional and complete info for the ECO.

I got a new position after my contract expired. I want to write it as to show to ECO that I really dont hav any intention to stay in UK. With a new position and new contract at the same company. Will it help to strengthen my ties here? Plus i have an entitlement free ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo so basically I will use these to fly to Phil after my vacay in London to spend some time for my family also.

Any help will be greatly appreciated Mam/Sir. Thanks a lot. Hope for an advice and reply. :Wave:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

To British Embassy of Cairo
January 2012

This is to certify that Ms.xxxxxx – ID # xxxx is permanently employed at the (Company Name and address and country) as of 2010-2014.

She is employed as (previous position) from July 2010 to 2012. Her monthly net salary is xxxx USD.

She is currently employed now with a new position as xxxxxx from December 2012 to December 2014. Her monthly net salary is xxx USD.

She has an approved annual leave from February xx 2013 to March xx 2013 .

She has a personal plan to travel to UK and Philippines. As her benefit working in our company, she is entitled for an annual ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo.

She is expected to report to work by March xx 2012.

This certificate has been issued to her upon request and with no obligation in the Hotel.

Best Regards

Mr. XXXXXX
HR Director

Terpe
17th December 2012, 11:28
As a very minimum a letter from your employer should contain information about how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s), confirmation of the granting of leave of absence from your job for a specified period and stating when you are expected back at work.

iamiyah
17th December 2012, 11:52
Thanks Mr. Terpe for your kindest reply. :)

However is the certificate of employment I have drafted is too much? Im trying to put all the necessary details regarding my application. Is there any possibility that you can help me to correct my grammar or simplified the sentence if I made it too much?
I put as well the entitlement ticket I can have. Do I need to write it as well? As to prove to ECO that I am planning to spend 2weeks in London and 2 weeks in Philippines.?

Hope for your kindest help.
Salamat po

Mrs.Smith
17th December 2012, 12:01
hi iamiyah,

you may use the template below, this is the content of my employment letter from my company
you may tweak it,if you want to include other information

«Date»
«Addressee»

Attention: Visa Section

Gentlemen:

This is to certify that Ms. Juana Dela Cruz is Employee of ABC Corporation. She joined the company on June 15, 2010. She is a Team Lead in the ABC Corporation in Cairo currently receiving an annual gross compensation of 20,000 USD a year.

Ms. Dela Cruz will go to UK on a personal trip.
All other expenses she will incur during the trip will be on her personal account.

She will be on an approved leave from Dec. 10, 2012 to January 16, 2012. She is expected to report for work on January 17, 2012.

This certification is being issued upon the request of Ms. Dela Cruz in connection with her visa application filed with your office.

Very truly yours,

< Name of Signatory>

Designation

iamiyah
17th December 2012, 12:13
Hello Mrs. Smith.

Thanks so much for the template you had given me. :) I saw that you are working as well in Cairo? Isn't it? Is there any possibility that you can give me some tips or advice on applying for a visit visa from these country?

Have u applied for a visit visa before? I been terribly nervous to lodge my application as I havent completed any documents yet.

Salamat po :)

Mrs.Smith
17th December 2012, 12:15
hi, No Im working here in Manila, I just change it to Cairo because I saw in your previous post that your are working in Cairo

Mrs.Smith
17th December 2012, 12:21
But I applied a visit visa application when I was in the US working. Below are the documents I submitted.

1. Supporting Letter(If you got family or friends there)
2. 6 Months Wage slips
3. Certificate of Employment
4. Employment Contract
5. 6 months Bank Statements
6. Photocopy/scanned copy of US visa (Egypt visa in your case)
7. Photocopy/scanned of passport information page.
8. Printed application form.

All the needed documents is actually in UKBA website.

Good Luck

iamiyah
18th December 2012, 13:00
Thanks for the advice Mrs. Smith :)

Can I kindly anyone here if theres any possibility to help me re-edit the Employment Certificate i have drafted.? If I put that I am entitled for a Cairo Manila/ Cairo ticket do I have to submit aswell a copy of the ticket but Is it ok to just submit an itinerary as I am not sure yet. It will all depends if my visa is approved or not :(

Salamat po in advance

iamiyah
18th December 2012, 23:13
Hoping for some help and advice that may help my application. Mr. Arthur i hope for your expert advise.

iamiyah
19th December 2012, 22:50
can somebody help me pls? :(

jta
19th December 2012, 23:32
Hi Iamiyah, mrs. smith's sample letter is good enough...don't forget the company seal, the letterhead or logo, complete address and telephone nos. of your company and of course the signature of your employer.

iamiyah
20th December 2012, 03:34
Thank you very much :) for your kindest advice. Do I wrote too much info on the Employment letter I drafted? as i just want to be detailed about my job?:Help1:

Arthur Little
23rd December 2012, 00:21
Hoping for some help and advice that may help my application. Mr. Arthur i hope for your expert advise

:sorry-2: ... much as I would like to be able to help you, I am not, unfortunately, an "authority" on Visit Visas :nono-1-1: - aside from my awareness of how difficult they are to obtain (as I have twice indicated on your profile page) - so, in the circumstances, I'd respectfully suggest that, for the best possible outcome, you follow Terpe's guidance, #2 ... in conjuction with the sample template (mentioned in #4 & #7 and backed up by jta) provided by Mrs Smith.

Once again ... Goodluck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

iamiyah
12th January 2013, 04:29
Feb 2012

This is to certify that Ms.xxxxxx – ID # xxxx is permanently employed at the (Company Name and address and country) as of 2010-2014.

She joined the company as (position) from July 2010- July 2012. Monthly net salary is xxxx USD.

Her new position is (position) from present to Dec 2014.
Monthly net salary is xxx USD.

Salary is paid on a monthly basis thru cash.

She has a personal plan to travel to UK and Philippines. An annual entitlement ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo will be given.

She will be on approved annual leave from February xx 2013 to March xx 2013.
She is expected to report for work on March xx 2012.

This certification is being issued upon the request of Ms. XX in connection with her visa application filed with your office.

Best Regards

Mr. XXXXXX
HR Director

ChrissyP
12th January 2013, 04:33
Make sure you have the letter printed in your company's letterhead. Good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

iamiyah
12th January 2013, 04:36
Thanks everyone for all your kindest advice me on these post :Hellooo::heartshape1: I am truly grateful.

This will be my final draft for the Employment certificate I will submit w/c I inserted some from Mrs. Smith letter.

Any advice mam/sir? I just tried to cover all the necessary information.

Salamat po and I do apologize for always asking questions in here. :icon_sorry:

Godbless.

Feb 2012

She joined the company as (position) from July 2010- July 2012. Monthly net salary is xxxx USD.

Her new position is (position) from present to Dec 2014.
Monthly net salary is xxx USD.

Salary is paid on a monthly basis thru cash.

She has a personal plan to travel to UK and Philippines. An annual entitlement ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo will be given.

She will be on approved annual leave from February xx 2013 to March xx 2013.
She is expected to report for work on March xx 2012.

This certification is being issued upon the request of Ms. Iya in connection with her visa application filed with your office.

Best Regards

Mr. XXXXXX
HR Director

Arthur Little
12th January 2013, 19:27
:yeahthat: draft certainly looks fair enough to me, Iyah!

And, MOST importantly, it provides as good a confirmation as any of your intention to leave the UK within the validity period the visa allows in order to recommence work with your new employer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just remember to ask for the communication to be typed on official letterheaded paper, then duly signed by the Manager responsible for authorising your leave of absence. :smile:

iamiyah
12th January 2013, 21:18
:yeahthat: draft certainly looks fair enough to me, Iyah!

And, MOST importantly, it provides as good a confirmation as any of your intention to leave the UK within the validity period the visa allows in order to recommence work with your new employer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just remember to ask for the communication to be typed on official letterheaded paper, then duly signed by the Manager responsible for authorising your leave of absence. :smile:

Sir Arthur:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: Salamat po for your kindest reply.
I am on a step by step procedure in gathering now the documents I need.

Salamat po for all the kindness that you have shown me. I am on deep gratitude. :icon_sorry: :Wave:

Godbless your kind heart:heartshape1:

Respectfully yours,
Iyah

Terpe
12th January 2013, 21:37
I agree with Arthur.
Well done Iyah great letter and covers everything nicely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

iamiyah
12th January 2013, 22:22
I agree with Arthur.
Well done Iyah great letter and covers everything nicely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamt po Mr Terpe I just thought to put they paid me in a cash basis as I have problems regarding my bank deposits as I posted in here. Therefore I will explain the 1000usd and 800usd i deposited last Nov and Dec are from the last 2months salary i earned and send thru western union to deposit in my hsbc account back home.

Sir, If I may ask the bank certifcate I have to request should cover what information? As I will send my authorization letter thru DHL on Monday for my sister to get the certificate from HSBC bank. :doh

Salamat po and Godbless :heartshape1:

Terpe
13th January 2013, 09:41
.....If I may ask the bank certifcate I have to request should cover what information? As I will send my authorization letter thru DHL on Monday for my sister to get the certificate from HSBC bank. :doh

Salamat po and Godbless :heartshape1:

Sorry, I can't help with that one.