PDA

View Full Version : Looking for filipino friends in dundee scotland

Shazny
17th December 2012, 05:34
Hello All,

Im looking for filipino friends here in Dundee, my family were just visiting for 6 weeks but my husband grew up from this town. And everytime we visit here i dont really have a friend that im looking forward to catch everytime we come visit scotland.

If theres any filipinos who live in Dundee im happy to meet and catch up anytime. I have a 2 yrs old daughter and its sad coz she doesnt have any playmate/s at the moment all of her cousins live far away from dundee.

Arthur Little
18th December 2012, 17:27
Hello All,

Im looking for filipino friends here in Dundee, my family were just visiting for 6 weeks but my husband grew up from this town. And everytime we visit here i dont really have a friend that im looking forward to catch everytime we come visit scotland.

:Hellooo: Shazny ... :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk community. You have come to the right place ...

If theres any filipinos who live in Dundee im happy to meet and catch up anytime. I have a 2 yrs old daughter and its sad coz she doesnt have any playmate/s at the moment all of her cousins live far away from dundee.

... as it happens, MY wife - a Filipina from Davao del Norte' - and I live in the 'Fair City' of Perth ... a mere 22 miles along the road from you. :smile:

However, we're an older couple :olddude: & :oldlady: - without young children - and any kids of your daughter's age bracket are few and far between in OUR neighbourhood, which, I'm afraid, comprises mainly middle-aged and elderly persons whose families [like MINE] have long "flown the nest". :bigcry: