PDA

View Full Version : The Visa form online or pen & paper

songz777
21st December 2012, 18:04
Hi my friends,
Well its 7 months until we marry so now I start to gather my 6 months of pay slips / statements etc.
So my question is.

1. Does my love apply on line and actually fill out the whole VF4A form on line or does she just print the 17 page document and fill it by pen?

2. Can you post me a link to the where she will need to register to fill the form out etc.

many thanks John

Terpe
21st December 2012, 18:58
Hi John,
when it's time for your Mahal to make application submission she will need to do it online.
She can apply for her visa up to a maximum of 3 months before any intended date of travel. Be sure NOT to book any confirmed travel date before getting the visa.
All the instructions will be provide once she registers.
As it stand right now, I think Appendix 2 - Financial Requirements still need to be done on hard copy - please check nearer the time.

I would suggest you/she make hard copies of all the forms needed and completes the questions prior to going online. It often helps, as the forms keep getting longer and more complex.
Even starting now would be a great help to you both.

2. The most useful links are Applying for a UK visa in the Philippines (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/applying/?langname=UK English)
(Please follow all the links)
and
The Visa4UK online applications webpage called New Visa Application - Before you start (http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx)

Hope that helps, and here's also hoping no more changes will be done. (Don't hold your breath though)

songz777
21st December 2012, 23:01
Many thanks Terpe.
Yes to be honest I have already printed off Finantial requirements form and visa application form and filled them out and take a hard copy for my mahal to fill in as practise one. I will have to print another version as December one is slightly different. At least we can fill in the details and she can copy them on the online form.
Thanks again.

John