PDA

View Full Version : Help:Shipping things to UK

Mrs.Smith
22nd December 2012, 15:48
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to ship my things to UK. I have lots of stuff that I wanted to bring when I move to UK to join my husband.
Do you know any shipping company and do you have any idea how much is to shipped things to the UK

raynaputi
22nd December 2012, 16:08
I just use the Philpost..It arrived here in the UK in just 2 weeks. I paid around Php15K for a 25kg box. Cheaper compared to LBC, DHL or other courier services, as they quoted me for the same price but only 10kg. Call a Philpost branch near you for prices. You have to bring all your stuff to the branch though as they are the ones who will put your stuffs in the box, in your presence anyway. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.Smith
23rd December 2012, 00:38
I just use the Philpost..It arrived here in the UK in just 2 weeks. I paid around Php15K for a 25kg box. Cheaper compared to LBC, DHL or other courier services, as they quoted me for the same price but only 10kg. Call a Philpost branch near you for prices. You have to bring all your stuff to the branch though as they are the ones who will put your stuffs in the box, in your presence anyway. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Rayna, wow thats really expensive. I might as well pay the over baggage in the airline which is only cost 100 use

Mrs.Smith
23rd December 2012, 00:57
oops..just checked quite expensive as well to pay excess baggage...

raynaputi
23rd December 2012, 01:58
ooops...correction, i paid Php12k for 27kg..you can check rates here.. www.philpost.gov.ph/web/international-mail-rates/

Mrs.Smith
23rd December 2012, 05:09
ooops...correction, i paid Php12k for 27kg..you can check rates here.. www.philpost.gov.ph/web/international-mail-rates/

thanks Rayna. Where in UK are you living. I'm gonna live in country side, hope to meet Filipinos there.

raynaputi
23rd December 2012, 10:20
thanks Rayna. Where in UK are you living. I'm gonna live in country side, hope to meet Filipinos there.

I live in North Wales :biggrin: