PDA

View Full Version : fiance visa

lochnagar
22nd December 2012, 15:49
hi there,hope some of you can help!! my partner and i are currently compiling all the paperwork required for a fiance visa(oh my word .....the paperwork!!!!).in respect to the proof of intent to marry/civil partnership.the registry office will only supply proof of registering the civil partnership date up to 3 months in advance.but the process might take up to 4 months.im confused as what to do to show proof of intent to civil partnership cos it will be impossible to get the paperwork from the registry office in the time allowed.HELP!!!! and my word,those were wise words in the post to the guide for applying for the visa.its been so tough and emotional but hoping to visit my partner in the new year so we can have a cuddle and go through the paperwork together.she will not be pleased!!!!!!hahahaha!!! hope u can help,thanks,bruce

raynaputi
22nd December 2012, 16:22
What my hubby and I did was to email the Registry office inquiring about possible dates of the wedding. We submitted the correspondence between hubby and the registry superintendent (we printed the entire emails). We also sent receipt and photos of the engagement ring (me wearing it too).

lochnagar
22nd December 2012, 16:37
thank you for your quick reply.i have emailed the registry office already so will save the emails and ask them for some more information.i have some photos of the ring and the receipt so that will help.will ask my partner to get some photos of her wearing the ring as it was on the last night of my last visit until i had the courage to present her with the ring so got no photos!!hahaha!! thank you once again

melovesengland
22nd December 2012, 18:27
proofs that i submitted on my fiancee visa about the intention to marry in the uk are the ff:

printed email of wedding inquiry response from the registry office

wedding reception quotes from hotels and restaurants

chatlogs highlighting our conversation about our plans on our upcoming wedding

photos and receipt of the engagement ring as well as our engagement photographs