PDA

View Full Version : im in the philippines now for xmas

\\\\ToNy////
25th December 2012, 19:55
i arrived here in the phils on sunday 22nd dec, very happy, ive missed this place and my new family so much :smile:
after the stress of the luggage all went ok, 2 x 23kg + 1 x hand carry 12kg but i shouldnt of told the wife that:doh, she thought it was 7kg, 12kg is alot to carry for about 5 miles walking round 4 airports:xxaction-smiley-047,and also 1 x handbag sized bag that i keep under the seat.
most of the luggage was full of chocolate and perfume and even a carton of milk that i thought would burst, all went though customs without any problems:smile:.

i loved the flight, 737, 747 etc, i requested a window seat at the check in machine, window seat all the way, i was wishing that the window was a bubble window so i could get my head outside and see more hehe, the cities at night are spectacular and so are the mountains in the day.

is alot cooler than the last time i was here in the phils, 21c at night and 32c in the day.
was a party here at the house yesterday and a big party at the farm today:smile:

anyway, ill try and get back to sleep, its 3am or 2am or 4am, i need a watch hehe:Wave:

\\\\ToNy////
25th December 2012, 20:00
first pic is over china i think, second is hongkong

grahamw48
25th December 2012, 21:51
Lucky *******:biggrin: !

Enjoy ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

\\\\ToNy////
26th December 2012, 18:26
Lucky *******:biggrin: !

Enjoy ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:wink:thanks, i am enjoying. is a bit chilly tonite here, same as a warm summers night in uk:biggrin:

Terpe
26th December 2012, 18:35
Happy days Tony :Jump:
Life can be so good :smile:

Enjoy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th December 2012, 20:16
have a great time tony and this time stay in touch more:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
27th December 2012, 00:00
Very pleased for you Tony, glad things are going well for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th December 2012, 01:15
Tony ... many thanks for your latest update, mate; we all hope you're very much relishing the 'special atmosphere' of a Philippines' Christmas & New Year with your
dear wife's family. :grouphug:

\\\\ToNy////
27th December 2012, 14:41
have a great time tony and this time stay in touch more:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:thanks, i will update as much as i can, like today ive got a stinking cold off people here, usually takes me 3 weeks to get rid of a cold, im here for 3 weeks:doh, ive had a cold about 6 times this year, i used to only get it 2 times a year, i think its because of lack of exercise.

Very pleased for you Tony, glad things are going well for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:thanks mate, all is going good, my plans are to save, then get a better cheap diesel car, then get our own place, then when all is settled we can then try for a child

Tony ... many thanks for your latest update, mate; we all hope you're very much relishing the 'special atmosphere' of a Philippines' Christmas & New Year with your
dear wife's family. :grouphug:thanks arthur, xmas day was good, hours on the farm eating and drinking and receiving gifts, the wife handed out all her gifts on the night we arrived :grosyeux:

Happy days Tony :Jump:
Life can be so good :smile:

Enjoy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes, im still amazed by this place, tomorrow we are going to the beach, ive not seen it here before and not been to the beach in uk for about 10 years :biggrin:

grahamw48
27th December 2012, 14:45
Sounds great. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Often you'll catch those what I call 'travel bugs' on the plane going out there...because of the shared air. :thumbsdown:

stevewool
27th December 2012, 14:50
coming back from hong kong with cathy pacific on a old 747, my throat when we landed was so sore,

\\\\ToNy////
27th December 2012, 22:09
Sounds great. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Often you'll catch those what I call 'travel bugs' on the plane going out there...because of the shared air. :thumbsdown: stinking bug, i need to use a dust mask like the chinese use. i had the shivers at 1am

coming back from hong kong with cathy pacific on a old 747, my throat when we landed was so sore,

hope i get a window seat on the way back because i cant sleep, my throat went when we levelled out, it was like we was dropping out of the sky, was some little screams :biggrin:

stevie c
28th December 2012, 13:17
Hi tony great to gear that you had a great Xmas there in the Phils....keep us updated with your hols :xxgrinning--00xx3:

\\\\ToNy////
31st December 2012, 05:15
Hi tony great to gear that you had a great Xmas there in the Phils....keep us updated with your hols :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks :wink:. 3 days ago i wasnt feeling well, headache and feeling sick but i still went to Camayan beach, 300peso per adult i think it was, nice beach and very clear water, went in the water for only 1 hour and now i have sunburn :biggrin: burning like hell, that will teach me, but i did try to get the wifes attention to get me some sun block but she was too busy.
2 days ago we went to almon water park, that a nice place but they really need to do something about all the dead flies in the water, about 3 flies in every sq ft, but i had fun anyway :biggrin:

\\\\ToNy////
31st December 2012, 05:36
click on pic to make bigger.

stevewool
31st December 2012, 11:02
cant miss you in the picture Tony, either you have not tanned up yet or you are covered in factor 50 sunblock

grahamw48
31st December 2012, 11:10
Nice pics. :)

I see a dazzling white vendor target there. :icon_lol:

Enjoy the mad fireworks later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
31st December 2012, 11:55
click on pic to make bigger.

Are you having a wee? everyone's moved away! :biggrin:

\\\\ToNy////
31st December 2012, 12:32
cant miss you in the picture Tony, either you have not tanned up yet or you are covered in factor 50 sunblock im bright pink at the moment:biggrin:like mr blobby

Nice pics. :)

I see a dazzling white vendor target there. :icon_lol:

Enjoy the mad fireworks later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:the firework are starting now, i better get ready.
my body has never seen the sun before :action-smiley-081::biggrin:

Are you having a wee? everyone's moved away! :biggrin:the 4 of us was walking round in 4mation hehe, yes why is it that i was weeing every 5/10 mins, is my body absorbing it all?

guess who arrived at almon park? someone off here:biggrin:

South-east boy
1st January 2013, 02:23
Glad you're having a good time! Like the shot out of the plane window over China. Wish I was there over the Christmas/new Year period!

\\\\ToNy////
7th January 2013, 01:37
1 more week left here in the phils then its back to uk:cwm24: i know i will cry like a baby on that day, i will miss my family here and the cats and dogs, and everything else.

can anyone tell me if the cherry mobile phones will work in uk? ive seen a real small phone for 1500peso that i like, will be good for when im out on my mountain bike, are these the frequencies i need to look for:
UK CELLULAR FREQUENCY RANGES

GSM 900 Frequency Range:

Mobile transmit (BTx) 880 - 915 MHz
Base transmit (MTx) 925 - 960 MHz

GSM 1800 Frequency Range:

Mobile transmit (BTx) 1710 - 1785 MHz
Base transmit (MTx) 1805 - 1880 MHz.

also i have a galaxy s3 on the uk 3 network on contract, ive put a pay as u go sim card in but its not working, has signal and say emergency calls only. could i get the phone unlocked or would that stop my 3 network working when im back in uk

\\\\ToNy////
14th January 2013, 10:24
arived home from the philippines yesterday just in time for the snow:biggrin:, didnt go to work today because ive been feeling ill since friday, feel like i have a bad cold, its only been 2 weeks since the last time i was ill:doh, work needs a sick not from the doctor.
anyway its nice to be back here in uk but i miss the phils and my family there, i cried alot on the day i left:doh. ive had a great time there that i will never forget:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th January 2013, 10:43
Welcome back to the land of the cold, the miserable and the expensive. :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

andy222
14th January 2013, 13:55
i fly back on saturday dont want to come back but thats life. we need to earn the money.:doh.