PDA

View Full Version : Changes to method of payment for visas

oakwell
26th December 2012, 07:45
Took this from UKBA website, not sure if anyone is aware?

Mandatory online payment for UK visas in the Philippines

13 December 2012

From 17 December 2012 if you apply for a UK visa in the Philippines you must pay for your visa online as part of the online application process. You must pay in US dollars using a Visa card or MasterCard. We will not accept other methods of payment from this date.

Once you have applied and paid for your visa online you will still need to visit the visa application centre to submit your documents and provide your biometric information (fingerprints and digital photograph). You will need to book your appointment online to attend the visa application centre. You will do this as part of the application process.

If you complete an online visa application form before 17 December 2012, you can still use other methods of payment until 13 January 2013. For more information visit the Applying for a UK visa section.

joebloggs
26th December 2012, 07:47
:xxgrinning--00xx3: there been a couple of posts about this.

Arthur Little
26th December 2012, 12:59
:xxgrinning--00xx3: there been a couple of posts about *this.

:yeahthat: ... I also remember seeing something about *it on here. Still ... :anerikke: ... better 3 times than never.

So ... thanks, Oakwell ... and a belated :welcomex:

jta
8th January 2013, 00:02
Hiya,

I would like to apply for my mum to have a family visitor visa.I have already browsed the requirements and the online application but I'm looking into how to pay online. Where can I find the page to make payment?

vernier caliper
8th January 2013, 02:37
Hi JTA. You need first to complete the online application form. Once submitted you will immediately be directed to the secured page for the payment details.

I think the payment link/url is not available or cannot be searched since this is unique and connected to one's application only. Does it makes sense?

Good luck on your family visit visa application. Ciao.

jta
9th January 2013, 00:04
Hi JTA. You need first to complete the online application form. Once submitted you will immediately be directed to the secured page for the payment details.

I think the payment link/url is not available or cannot be searched since this is unique and connected to one's application only. Does it makes sense?

Good luck on your family visit visa application. Ciao.

Thank u very much, that's a great help...